pip

1. which pip should I use ?

hey guys , im a a beginner (jpen) and recently i learned to twiddle my racket and i was think in getting some sort of pips as a backhand rubber to give me some advantage what do you guys think ? or should i wait until i develop my playstyle a little more ?
  2. Mima Ito's short pip and Fast arc P1

Price includes USA shipping ! Buy 2 get 5% off and buy 3 get 10% off Fastarc P-1:$36->$34 red 2.0mm 1pc Short pips: NIttaku Moristo Sp $33->$31 2.0 red 1pc Nittaku Moristo Sp-AX $36->$33 2.0 red ( more speed and spin as advs) 1pc
  3. What are the differences between inverted and short pip rubbers?

Are there many differences between inverted and short pips rubbers? There are very few short pips players in my table tennis club, but what I've noticed is that it's less spinny than inverted rubbers. Anything other than that? Ball trajectory, power, difference in player movement maybe?
  4. Current short pip forehand players?

Who are the current players using short pips on the forehand? And what rubbers are they using, if known? I know of the highest ranked male player using them Mattias Karlson - razka PO pips And also the female player Wan Yaun, but not sure which pip she is using. The players needn't be top...
  5. Best Long Pip Blockers?

Best Long Pip Blocking players? Anyone have a good list, or at least a few names, of some of the best long pip blocking players? Either amateur or professional, though most likely amateur at this point! Players who use their LP's to block the majority of points and shots. Not really those...
  6. the thickness of defender's long pip

does anybody know what long pip and the thickness Filus Gionis Ma te Wei xing Use??? Only thing I know is that Joo uses 1.8mm(MAX) thick Curl P1r thanks in advance
  7. Pip for attacking back spin/chops?

Back to experimenting with the pips here... currently, I am looking for a pip that is very good at attacking pushes/chops, using the relative "flat" stroke. I have been using anti/LP and really liked that aspect of them, as I don't have much of a loop. However, I'm thinking of going to a MP or...
  8. Blade or rubber when trying to get more control on Long Pip chopping?

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to figure out how to get more control when I'm chopping with long pimples. Is it blade or rubber? I use the Joo se hyuk blade and Hellfire Long pimples. When I get into a rally I chop well, however I find that if come up against someone who loop drives...
  9. How to counter short pip penholder?

Recently, i played a match again a short pips penholder. Often, i will use a short backspin serve as i consider it the "safe" serve as no one can really attack it. However, since he had short pips, he could easily hit it over. What serves do i do so that he can't do that? I have tried long...
  10. Medium Pip players (strategy, style, and general discussion)

Hello TTD! I have recently converted (about two months) into playing in the "dark side." Hehe. My backhand is now equipped with pips. However, I am using a rather "rarer"(because in my area, there are little to none) type of pips which is medium pips. Currently using Globe 888 and I am getting...
  11. TSP Thriller Off- and 2 short pip rubbers

Hi all, I´m selling the next items: BLADE: TSP Thriller Off- (used only one season) 40 USD + shipping. RUBBERS: Black TSP Spectol 2.15mm (new, cut for Andro Temper) 20 USD + shipping SOLD!!! Red Friendship/729 802-40 2.15mm (new, cut for Andro Temper) 10 USD + shipping SOLD!!! P.S. I...
  12. Blade Suggestions for FH inverted and BH Short pip player

Hi, I was advised by my coach to try a new Blade for my newly bought Tenergy 05 (FH) and Raystorm Short Pips (BH) rubbers. Since these are quite expensive rubbers, he feels that I would put it to waste if I use it on my old Butterfly VSG 1000 blade. My current setup is VSG 1000 + Rakza 7 (FH)...
  13. long pip

can anyone sujest a suitable lp for a power combi light blade when I bought this it said it was for lp rubber as has a slower backhand but everything I put on it seems to fast my current choice is hallmark pheonix 1.8 my style is very much allround on bh agressive on fh I do like to return...