suggestions

1. Looking for off-/all+ suggestions, slower viscaria alternative

I've been browsing the internet all summer looking for an "ultimate" fit for me. And I've come to the conclusion of asking for suggestions here. Playing style: Right handed. Strong BH, looks to challenge BH-BH always, and plays BH in 60-70% of the table. Tries to loop with lot of spin, natural...
  2. Blade suggestions

Hello there! I want some suggestions on a new blade for me. I've played with Victas Koki Niwa Wood for some time now but I think I want something a touch slower and something with a higher throw. Niwa Wood is pretty direct. I think I want an all wood blade still. I like the feeling of it. I...
  3. Looking for Suggestions for Improving Table Tennis Table Top.

Hey guys, so I'm fortunate enough to have a Table Tennis Table at the GYM where I work. Since the COVID OUTBREAK, I've been using it more and more with my co-worker for training and match play during our lunch break. (Great player and friend btw who goes by the name Marco Makkar, he's a Silver...
  4. New Pickleball club to include TT. Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening.

New Pickleball club to include TT - Suggestions wanted on Grand Opening With the huge surge in pickleball in the US, a new club is opening in Florida and they want to include table tennis. I've meet the key reps and viewed the facility and agreed to help them organize their TT operation, assist...
  5. Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon (V1) - Rubber Suggestions

A few months ago I purchased the Donic WSUC with Yasaka Mk V HPS rubbers on both sides. I really didn't get on with it, it was very slow and it just seemed dead. I reverted back to my Butterfly TB all-round Blade with Yasaka Rakza 7S 2.0mm both sides - Much better. I sold my WSUC to my...
  6. Rubber suggestions

Looking to treat myself to some new rubbers as my old ones are looking worn now. I've played with various rubbers for the last few years and I have a reasonable idea of what I like. I want control over speed and prefer to achieve spin with non tacky, grippy rubbers. Sponge hardness of...
  7. Fast Blades: suggestions and feedbacks

Dear friends, I am playing since one year and half with a Joola Nobilis PBO-c, with a Joola Rhyzer 50 on fh and Rhyzer 48 on bh. It is a fast blade with good control and nice touch, not hard since, I guess, the outer layers in Hinoki let you feel the ball when you touch it. As said, I liked...
  8. Rubber suggestions for a Jpen player

Hi guys, I have a regular training partner looking for a new rubber. He is currently using H3 with a ~7.5mm 5-ply walnut blade (sorry don't know the make, but blade doesn't lack power). Plays a compact stroke, counter-driving style. Good consistency, but lacks finishing power. Looking for...
  9. Rubber suggestions?

I am looking for a rubber for forehand and backhand,(I am not sure if i should get different rubbers on each side). I find tenergy 05 to be too bouncy for me as it is too fast for me on both forehand and backand. I need more control on both sides and on backhand i need a low to medium throw...
  10. I'm Looking To Buy A Table. Suggestions?

I'm considering purchasing a quality table tennis table as I don't have one for personal use. I play on an old Kettler aluminum coated table that I like, but I do not own and as such can't train on it all the time. If I did purchase a table I would be playing with my dad a lot, and as amateurs...
  11. Suggestions required on getting or updating the Customised setup

I have used Stiga Eternity VPS V blade with Tibhar FXS on forehand and Stiga Mantra M on backhand. I find this setup too fast to control and all the smashes which used to land on the table when I used to play with a premade bat are now landing outside. I'm not able to return the side spins with...
  12. Blade Suggestions please.

Hi, I am currently using Dhs W968 blade which I think has super control. It is a very linear blade.I am using hurricane 3 on both sides. A softer 37 hurricane 3 on backhand. I was wondering if any other limba outer ply all wood blade would offer a similar performance to the w968 in terms of...
  13. Where to buy used equipment in the US (suggestions and offers welcome!)

Hello, I have recently moved to the US, but I am not very familiar with the table tennis community here. I wanted to start playing table tennis again, I am looking for fair but not new equipment - used blade and used rubbers are fine as long as there are suitable for a sport level table tennis...
  14. Blade Suggestions

Hi, i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice ( based on your experience) about some loop oriented blades. I am using Timo Boll Spark at the moment . I must say its a phenomenal blade , especially the handle feels like a glove.(Hard to explain for those who never had the chance to...
  15. Need Equipment Suggestions

Hey TTD, Been browsing this forum for a few months now, finally decided to make an account. I recently started getting more into table tennis, and I'm seeking some suggestions on what equipment to use. I'm not sure how to describe the level I'm at - I played for my high school team but didn't...
  16. Blade suggestions needed

Hello TTD Members, My friend is looking for a hard stiff wood blade, no vibrations (similar to A. Mazunov from Butterfly) which is light weight and has the same headsize. Thanks and Cheers, Chris
  17. Looking for an OFF- blade suggestions

Folks, I just recently joined this forum, getting back into the game after 20+ years absence. I actually got a coach to spend an hour a week with me starting last week. It appears that I didn't forget EVERTYTHING about the game. :) He is now advising me instead of buying an All / All+ blade...
  18. FH Rubber Suggestions

Hi All, Got a new blade Hurricane Long 3 a couple of weeks ago with Xiom Vega Pro on BH and Xiom Vega Europe on FH. I love Vega Pro on BH, and liked it on FH when I tried it there. However, Vega Europe is weird. Its a bit unpredictable, even though gives you lots of spin. Control feels horrible...
  19. Defenders Equipment - need suggestions

Dear TTD members, please advise FH and BH rubbers for a chop intermediate away from table. Current setup - Stratus Power Def blade with Aurus FH (2.0) and Grass D.Techs BH (1.2) rubbers are worn out and needs a change; hence looking for suggestions What rubbers do pros use on FH and BH along...
  20. New setup suggestions

Hi I am looking for new setup for this year. My current setup last year was H3N on FH and Mark V on BH both max sponges. I would preferably like a more spinnier setup which has descent control as well. I have a slow flexible blade Dawei Genote all wood blade to go along. Thanks in advance.