cup

1. Win the Cup of Varna Town - Bulgaria

Hi Dear Friends, We'd like to share with you that we organize the Third "Varna Cup" Tournament in Varna, Bulgaria on 19-20.08.2023. We are happy to invite everyone who is interested about this big event. Prize Fund - 5000lv/2500euro/ We are waiting for you to win the cup of Varna town. You can...
  2. World Cup Commentator

Greetings. Have been watching the WC (both men's and women's) and loving it. So happy to have live international TT back again. Can the ITTF please get us a better commentator? I am not sure who the guy is who is doing the commentary, but in my opinion, he is not that great. I don't want to...
  3. Men's World Cup 2020

The RESTART of Table Tennis is here! Over the next month ITTF will run 3 events! The Women's World Cup, Men's World Cup and the ITTF Grand Finals! Later in the month World Table Tennis will run it's pilot event in Macao! This topic is for the Men's World Cup (Weihai, China) which begins on the...
  4. Women's World Cup 2020

The RESTART of Table Tennis is here! Over the next month ITTF will be running 3 events! The Women's World Cup, Men's World Cup and the ITTF Grand Finals! Later in the month World Table Tennis will run it's pilot event in Macao! First to kick off is the Women's World Cup in Weihai, China which...
  5. Corona Cup Highlights

Here are some fun points from a private tournament we had last weekend in Austin, TX. Please let me know what y'all think and I hope you enjoy the footage.
  6. Basit Ali vs Jahangir Khan - All Pakistan Master's Cup 2019 Highlights

Basit Ali in Red Jahangir Khan in Gray https://youtu.be/SeGaQW1srq8
  7. Europe Top 16 Cup - 2020

The 2020 Europe Top 16 Cup has commenced (8-9th February). This 2 day event will takes in Montreux, Switzerland. Germany's Timo Boll the leads the men's singles standings. Main Draw Knockouts Men's Singles Seeds Sweden's Mattias Falck enters the Europe Top 16 as the #1 seed - Photo by...
  8. Asian Cup 2020

As far as I know from previous iterations, the invitees for Asian Cup are the i) defending champion; ii) reigning Asian Champion (from Asian Championships); iii) top 10 players from the January ITTF Ranking List; iv) four Regional Representatives, one each from South Asia, South East Asia, West...
  9. Hugo Calderano with Tibhar clothing at World Cup?

I have been watching the world cup and I noticed that Hugo Calderano is wearing Tibhar clothing. I thought that he recently signed a contract with Xiom as his main sponsor. Did he drop that sponsorship, or for this tournament is wearing different clothing for some reason? Thanks,
  10. Equipment of the players in the 2019 Men's World Cup

Equipment of the players in the 2019 Men's World Cup
  11. World Team Cup 2019

2019 World Team Cup, 6 Nov 2019 - 10 Nov 2019, Tokyo, Japan World Team Championships $270,000 US Dollars up for grabs! Men's Team Entry List China, the World #1 have entered the World Team Cup as the #1 seed. China the World Team Champions - London 2018 - Photo via ITTF Flickr 01) China...
  12. ZEN-NOH 2019 ITTF Team World Cup - Tokyo, Japan

Where can one buy tickets for this?
  13. WALDNER (Swe) vs YOO Nam Gyu (Kor) 1989 in Korea (IOC Cup Final)

Great match to watch.
  14. 2019 ittf men's world cup

https://ittf.cdnomega.com/eu/2019/08/2019_MWC_Player_List.pdf
  15. Some Participation Stats for WTTC and World Cup for China

WTTC 2015-2019, 5 CNT men in singles 2001-2013, 7 1999, 9 1997, 9, Waldner 3-0 x 7 4 taken out by Samsonov alone, 3-0 MLin in R32, 3-1 WLQ in R16, 3-0 Ding Song in QF, 3-1 KLH in SF 1 taken out by Karakasevic, 3-2 LGL in R64 1 taken out by Gatien, 3-0 Wang Tao in R64 1 taken out by Waldner, 3-0...
  16. The 2019 World Table Tennis Championships Draw Revealed!

The draw for the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships took place this morning revealing some potentially huge showdowns. Ma Long vs Fan Zhendong - Photo via ITTF Flickr The most notable possible showdown is between the number 1 seed Fan Zhendong and number 11 seed Ma Long. The two players...
  17. FS: Jishan Liang's forehand rubber from 2019 Cary Cup

40 degree provincial orange sponge Hurricane 3 $50
  18. Where to find tickets for Asian Cup 2019?

Yo does anyone know where to buy tickets for this years Asian Cup? Gonna be in Japan during April and want to go but can't find anything about tickets online, thanks
  19. Men's World Cup 2018 & T League Promo

20. Men's World Cup 2018

NOW LIVE: Timo Boll vs Fan Zhendong: Live streaming here: https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/paris-table-1/1349424 The 2018 World Cup! This years Men's World cup will be held in Paris, France from the 19th October to 21st October 2018. The total price money for the event is $250,000 US dollars...