length

1. Using different length rubbers

Hey I was looking at getting a new bat. Was thinking of using DHS Neo 3 on my forehand and Stiga Calibra LT spin on the backhand. The rubbers are sold in two different sizes. 2,2 mm on the DHS and 2,0 mm on the Stiga. What is your guys opinion on different size rubbers?
  2. Has average rally length really decreased?

I've been watching a series of matches from the Gilbert Cup in 1996. I assume that this is before the speed glue ban as well as when they were still playing with the 38mm celluloid balls (forgive me, I wasn't playing table tennis back then and am not sure of when these things came into effect)...
  3. MUST WATCH: Incredible feature length Timo Boll Documentary from 1999!

It's in German but you can turn captions on and translate to English, which still gives you a good understanding of what is going on. Also has some epic footage of Timo Boll Playing Waldner, with behind the scenes stuff at around 1 hour 22 minutes in.
  4. Width and length of the handle of shakehand blades

I have read reviews that the handle of the acoustic carbon (FL) is too small and the dimensions are 100 times 22mm and it is said to be small. What would be the average length and width of (FL) blades??
  5. Where to download some table tennis full-length matches?

Hi! I am seeking for some videos for my table tennis camp. I am going to use TV so itd be good if the matches were in a good quality. However, I couldnt find any (beside youtube and other online videos - and the quality here is not always very good). In case there are no good sites I can always...
  6. Table Length Psychology

Hi everyone. Yesterday I was at a family friends house. They had a table with a retractable net, and the table was smaller than the regulation table. It reminded me of the mini table tournaments Westchester Table Tennis sometimes has. Me and a friend would always hit at the mini table between...
  7. Full Length Table Tennis Match Goes Viral!

Hey Everyone! Remember that hilarious match between Jean-Michel Saive and Chuang Chih Yuan!? The match has now gone viral. This is the first time a full length table tennis match has gone viral around the world we believe! Check out the incredible highlights below! The video is currently...
  8. Rubber length on penhold bats

A question to all penhold (chinese) users out there: is the rubber supposed to be put all the way down to the bat handle or above (in that case, how many cm)?