par

1. World's Best Table Tennis Server Par Gerell vs Dan and Tom

Hey guys! When producing the Par Gerell Masterclass, myself and Tom managed to take on Par in a one set table tennis showdown! Here’s how we got on! Find out how to do the Par Gerell Serves in our Masterclass here: https://tabletennisdailyacademy.com/packages/par-gerell-serving-masterclass/...
  2. Par Gerell Serving Masterclass

Hey guys, Here at the TableTennisDaily Academy we’re very excited to announce that we have just released a new serving master class video series, with Swedish international player Par Gerell! Par is widely thought of as one of the best servers in the world and has a highest world ranking of 27...
  3. Understanding the Par Gerell Reverse Side Spin Serve Deception (Video)

Hi everyone, the recent competition on the Stiga Carbonado Blade provided me an opportunity to observe and Study how Par Gerell does his serve. In this video, I have tried to explain one way of how reverse side-topspin and backspin serves work with similar motion I believe Par has many ways to...
  4. Par Gerell's Serves vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey everyone, Last month TableTennisDaily visited the Swedish Open World Tour to promote the event with STIGA. During the tournament I challenged Par Gerell to see how many serves I could return out of 10 and he accepted! Par Gerell is a fantastic player and a really nice guy. Par is renowned...
  5. Win a STIGA Carbonado 190 signed by Par Gerell!

At the recent 2016 Swedish Open Dan from TableTennisDaily took on STIGA's Par Gerell in a challenge match! Par is one of the best servers in the world with a career high world ranking (November 2016) of 27! I challenged Par to see how many serves I could return out of 10! To win the signed...
  6. Par Gerell shows of his serves against Liu Guoliang in Rio!

New footage has just come in from the Rio Olympic training hall via Instagram user @pingislandslagen! Par Gerell shows of his serves against China's head coach Liu Guoliang! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
  7. where is par gerell?

watching sweden vs croatia... see many karlssons but no gerell? he didn't make it to the team or is he injured?
  8. My new blog by Par Gerell

Hi, My new TT blog where I write about my career and some other things. I hope you like it. The site is www.gerells.com What do you think?
  9. TableTennisDaily Podcast #4 - Par Gerell

What’s going on everyone, this is the 4th episode of the TableTennisDaily podcast with current world number 32 and Swedish National Team player Par Gerell. Par currently represents Chartres in the Pro A league in France alongside Gao Ning, Robert Gardos and Joao Monteiro. In this episode we...
  10. Serve like Par Gerell

Pingskills have sent in a video on a fantastic demonstration on how to serve like Stiga's Par Gerell. Photo by: Remy Gros Hope you all learnt something here :) You can watch Par Gerell's serve in action in the video below
  11. Par Gerell

I saw on facebook that Par Gerell from Sweden beat Chuan Chih yuan in the ETTU cup or something. This is sick!
  12. Stiga Player's Interviewed for WTTC 2011

The last few days Stiga Table Tennis has been doing lots of promotional videos with Stiga player's Jean Michel Saive and Par Gerell. At the end of the events both players did Interviews on there road to the World Table Tennis Championships 2011. Jean Michel Saive Interview - Jean's...
  13. All French at the ETTU Cup Final 2011

The two team finalists are Levallois and Chartres both French International Clubs! Levallois Team Photo by LEVALLOIS SPORTING CLUB T.T Players Hou Yingchao (n°4), Zhang Jike (n°5), Igor Rubtsov (n°11), Emmanuel Lebesson (n°11), Patrick Chila (n°16), Rodolphe Després (n°47) From left to...
  14. Par Gerell Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 34)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment :) Photo by: Roscher Full Name: Pär Håkan Gerell Age: 28 Date Of Birth: 23 June 1982 Height: 173cm Club represented: ASTT Chartres Highest World Ranking: 34 Equipment: STIGA Your career How...
  15. Par Gerell Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 34)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment :) Full Name: Pär Håkan Gerell Age: 28 Date Of Birth: 23 June 1982 Height: 173cm Club represented: ASTT Chartres Highest World Ranking: 34 Equipment: STIGA Your career How long have you been...