area

1. Optimal area of the paddle to flat hit?

I know that for the forehand topspin (assuming right-handed) it's good to hit towards the top right of the rubber, but what about flat hitting? Is it the same? A little different? I can't find much with Google.
  2. Looking for intermediate level player in the bay area

Hi Everyone, I am looking for an intermediate level player located in the bay area (San Francisco/ Palo-Alto and San Jose in the US) to play during weekend or Friday afternoon I know where to play, because I do not come with a partner and do not know other players, If anyone is interested...
  3. West Coast/Bay area Goon Squad meetup

Goon Squad members Assemble ! Der_Echte is planning to be down in the San Jose Bay Area tomorrow . We are planning to a goon squad meetup at Swan Ping Pong tomorrow evening 1/20 around 6 PM Looking forward to see you guys. Here is the home page for the club if anyone needs further details...
  4. Meet up in the NY area the 9. or 10. July?

Hey Guys As you may know I am traveling to the US the8. of july. I would be interested in a meet up with you guys very much :) So who is in? :D I have never been to NY before so i dont rly know where to meet etc, do you guys have any suggestions? Cheers Boogar
  5. Shoes to wear in concrete playing area

i was thinking of purchasing my first shoes specifically for table tennis but i dont know which one to chose, i love the design of the mizuno wave drive series but i dont know if they will hold up to a slightly rough concrete playing area. any suggestions?
  6. NYC Manhattan area?

Ill be in the Manhattan area in about a month, only location I know of to play is at SPiN. Are there any others?
  7. Der_Echte has moved to Virginia DC area

Like title sez, I moved yesterday. 12 hr drive slow through rain and truck and arrived boots on ground 0400 waiting like tiger for realtor to show up and give us keys to the townhouse. Managed to play some TT. Fortunately, there is an 11 table TT club (Smash TTC) 15 min drive away. Club is own...
  8. Somebody from the bay area

is there anybody from sunnyvale , santa clara or san jose ... anybody? who would like to play in the topspin center or any other club here?
  9. Lake Garda Area - Places to play?

Ciao Italian TTD Members, I am going on holiday to Lake Garda soon. Can anybody suggest any TT clubs or places to play so I can try to keep my eye in with a few hours practice/play whilst on hols ? Only been playing two seasons in a local league, so still trying to keep some improvement going...
  10. Play table tennis in Bracknell area

Hi, I am on business trip staying in Bracknell on Wed 25th-Jan and wonder if there is a club in the surrounding area )incl Reading) where I can just turn up to do some practice and a few games for a couple of hours. I play tt in my local club. Kind regards Charles