rozena

1. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

Hi everyone, I’ve been playing with Fan Zhendong ALC with Rozena 2.1mm sponge both sides. I’m now going to change my rubbers as they are getting worn out. I know that Rozena is considered the “beginner” to Tenergy and Dignics series, and I’ve decided to go to Dignics 05 for BH and Tenergy 05...
  2. Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel or any blade 158×152 mm? Sorry, I googled, but I couldn't find the answer. Hope someone who uses this setup could share a quick answer.
  3. Should I boost my Rozena rubbers?

Just received some new butterfly rozena rubbers and thought if I should boost them, because I’ve boosted all my previous rubbers and they felt awesome. And how many layers, I heard 1 layer should be enough. But if you have any tips or opinions on this, please comment about it, thanks!
  4. How does the Rakza 7 Soft compare to Rozena as a backhand rubber?

I was wondering if anyone has tried both the Rakza 7 soft and the Butterfly Rozena and how they compare one to the other. Thank you for any insight that you have.
  5. Rozena, Tenergy 05fx, Tenergy 64

Hi everyone here, I am seeking a backhand rubber. Here my story goes: 1. I was using Sriver El 1.9mm for few months on backhand. It was OK in terms of speed and spin. 2. Then I switched to Rozena 1.7mm. I have been on Rozena for about 3-4 months since then. I have been receiving regular...
  6. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC FL, Nittaku Miyabi FL and Rozena 1.9mm Black

Sold all !!! Sold all
  7. FS: Butterfly Rozena 2.1mm

Sold! Sold!
  8. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

9. Mantra vs Rozena durability

does any one know which one lasts longer?
  10. Tibhar Nimbus Delta, Rozena, Rakza 7

Can anyone please tell me how do these rubbers compare in terms of speed, spin, control and durability thanks!
  11. Tibhar Delta series and Rozena

I would like to buy one of these rubbers. They are at a discount at my local store for a great price. Please share any information about these rubbers. And if you have tried them both please compare these two like which one is faster, durability, and spinnier. Thanks
  12. Advice on replacement for Rozena

I am currently using Butterfly Rozena rubbers on both sides of a DHS 301. I use the backhand a lot to block, flick, push and loop and the rozena is great. My forehand is more limited and I can only loop and my drive and short game is weak. I am due to replace my rubbers and would like to try a...
  13. Vega Pro vs Rozena vs EL-P

I am currently using Vega Pro on FH and FX-P on the BH. I am close to changing my rubbers as they're close to being "dead". I really like Vega Pro but I am just wondering how it compares to Rozena since here VP is about $46 while Rozena and EL-P cost $50 so there's not much difference. (kind of...
  14. Rozena vs Mantra

Hi, This is my first post. Has anyone tried the Mantra M or H and Rozena? If so, can you share with me a quick comparison for control, spin, speed, weight and durability? Also, and complimentary blade for an older person who can't work so hard on shots anymore would be appreciated. Thanks!
  15. Combination stiga offensive classic + rozena

Hi everybody! I am new to the forum. I would like your opinion for that combination. I play table tennis for 3 years. Last year i tried timo boll zlc with 05FH 80BH but was too fast and spinny for me. I changed with bluefire JP03 FH and then Yasaka mark V BH but the last one was not a good...
  16. My thoughts on Rozena

weight: 70 grams uncut hardness: medium soft speed: off spin: high I bought the Rozena out of curiousity because it costs the same with mxp's and I got it with a discount. Initial observations are that the topsheet is more on grippy rather than slightly tacky and the sponge is a porous magenta...
  17. Butterfly Rozena Rubber Review

Hey all, Here's our latest review on the highly anticipated Butterfly Rozena Rubber. This rubber uses Butterfly’s famous spring sponge high tension technology also used in the popular Tenergy series. The Rozena is not designed for Butterfly’s, traditional, elite player market. Instead...
  18. Butterfly Rozena + SK7 Classic

new products from Butterfly. should be officialy announced next week. Rozena rubber as a rival for Bluefire, Rasant, Evolution etc. with similar price.