abs

1. Sanwei ABS HD 40+ Ball

Sanwei HD 40+ Ball After multiple urgings from players who use the ABS Pro before, Sanwei finally unveiled the new HD ABS ball for the public. This is good since it shows that Sanwei listens to its customers. The balls looks to have a better and higher quality, it does not feel as...
  2. Joola Rossi Emotion (JRE) still relevant for the ABS ball?

;););););)
  3. Sanwei 2020 Blades + ABS HD 40+ Ball & DZ Long Pimples

Sanwei 2020 Blades The 2020 blades released by Sanwei this year are astounding. The quality has been improved a lot and I am quite thankful that one of my suggestions which to pre-sand the neck or wing part of the blade was added as a feature in the new blades. There are a lot of blades that...
  4. Would max sponge short pimples compensate for the ABS balls?

Hi struggling with the ABS balls and short pimples! can't lift the ball finding my hits slow margin of error feels narrower? do short pimple guys think going to 2.0mm spectol red would help I use 1.8mm spectol red at the moment
  5. Compare some cheap blade from China to buy. Tks!

I haven't play some blade from Yinhe: D705 and DHS PG5, those have the same structure with DHS Long 5. So who have play them could show me the experience of them. And i also want to know the felling of Yinhe D-K4 the blade has the same structure with Viscaria. Tks you so much!
  6. Plastic ABS Ball Review - STIGA Perform

Alryt guys, in our latest review we test the new ABS ball from STIGA and compare it to other popular balls in the market including the current DHS ABS ball used in the World Tours. We found some great results with the new ABS ball, watch the review in the video below for more: Have you...
  7. Double fish v40 abs ball

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the new double fish v40 abs ball. if so how does it compare to the dhs d40 ball.
  8. Dimitrij Ovtcharov happy with the new DHS ABS ball!

Dimitirj Ovtcharov announces huge game changer! Today on Instagram Dimitrij Ovtcharov made a status to say he is very happy with the new ball DHS rolled out recently, the DHS ABS. In a status Dimitrij Ovtcharov expressed, I am currently practicing with the new DHS ABS ball for the upcoming...