euro

1. End Of Year TTD Euro-Awards

This has been an unusual year, in the manner of a Buddhist riddle lots of stuff not happening has been even more eventful and noteworthy than if it had just happened as planned. Still, we were lucky enough to watch and hopefully even play some decent table tennis and with this in mind I would...
  2. TSP Euro Power OFF

Anyone used the TSP Euro Power OFF, or know what its ply construction is? The official description says it has "4 elastic outer plies" and "3 ... slightly harder core plies." If anyone's used it I'd be interested to know what you think and how it compares to some other all-wood 7 plies.
  3. LF: Butterfly Kong Linghui Euro

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Butterfly Kong Linghui Euro in penhold, preferably 100g plus. Thanks!
  4. information about Xiom Vega Euro blade!

Hello. I want to know about: handle, control, speed, feeling of this blade. can you compare it to butterfly blades? and before i play with xiom stravivadius but it's handle is not comfortalbe, a litter bit wide that make me difficulty in converting FH, BH although it's feeling is good. Do they...
  5. FS: XIOM Vega Euro (red, 2 mm) and Vega Asia (black, max) UNPACKED

Hi, bought these rubbers at al a local retailer thinking to assemble my first bat. Little I knew that it will take quite some time until I will be able to play with any tensors. A guy at our small club had them on his OFF- blade and let me try them, so I didn't even unpack mine afterwards. Now...
  6. YASAKA ALNADE and XIOM OMEGA 7 EURO

Hello. I`m selling my Yasaka Alnade blade. It was tested for about 10 hours. How you can see from the pictures is like brand new. The reason for selling the blade is because is a bit soft for my test. For any information pls contact me. Price is 75 pounds with free delivery all over the uk...
  7. LF: Omega VII Euro

if someone has it new or like new condition and it collecting dust on shelf I would buy it for reasonable price
  8. Nittaku Violin and Xiom Omega 7 EURO/PRO

Hey Equipment Experts, at the Moment I am playing my Violin with Tenergy 64 on Backhand and Rozena on Forehand. They are quite old an I wanna try something new. So my question is, would the Omega 7 Euro and Pro too bouncy and uncontrolled on the lively Violin. What do you think? Best Regards
  9. Xuim omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany?

Xiom omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany? Hi ,Does anybody know Xiom O7 Euro is made by Victas in Germany or Japan?It says Xiom Japan,Victas,Made in Germany.I did not know Xiom makes rubbers with Victas.What is related Victas Rubber Xiom O7Euro?
  10. FS: Two 3-day weekend passes for Euro 2019 in France

Hi, I'm selling two 3-day weekend passes (Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th) for the Euro 2019 in France. 45€ each (instead of 60€)
  11. Timo boll ALC with xiom omega 7 euro

Hey peeps has anyone try putting omega 7 euro, on a ALC timo boll would it work or not? am a intermediate player with a good backhand flick and loop, working on forehand loop as well which is getting better i do have a nittaku violin balde too which i like that got donic M3 FH and yaska...
  12. Want to try cheap chinese/euro rubber on forehand

I would like to try a cheap and good chinese/euro rubber in my forehand over the summer training. My wood is Fextra 7 and backhand Waran red or Victas 102 black Give some good choises to select from and would be nice if i know why you suggest the rubber
  13. FS Butterfly Korbel Euro + Bunch of Hurricane rubbers

Sold. Sold.
  14. Rubber similar to Omega IV Euro

Hi all, I'm looking for a new FH rubber. I really like the feel of Omega IV Euro, but it's a bit too low throw for my liking on FH. I'm looking for something that has a really good feel for the ball (as subjective as that is) and isn't too bouncy. Does anyone have any suggestions I can try?
  15. The End of Euro-Jap Table Tennis Is Sealed

Image posted by CCTV 5 Reporter Zhou Dao on her Weibo http://www.ctta.cn/xhgg/qttz/2018/0927/184197.html China Table Tennis Association Announcement 2018-09-27 15:26 China Table Tennis Association In order to further deepen the reform of sports and ensure the smooth progress of the...
  16. What's the cheapest euro-style tensor rubber?

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap euro-style non-tacky tensor rubber (or close to tensor feeling) preferably under 40 deg sponge hardness (on the European scale) for good control. The plan is to eventually order it in volume to use for side-by-side blade testing The best option I've found so far is...
  17. BTY Primorac Japan vs. Euro version + suitable rubbers

Hi guys, i'm currently playing BTY Grubba All+ with Donic Baracuda. I really like that setup, i also tried way faster one but always returned back to mentioned one. As i progress i would like to change my setup a bit. i thought about the Primorac. 1st Q: as the Japan version is build in Japan...
  18. Xiom Omega VII Euro and Pro Rubber Review!

Hey TTD! Here's our latest review on the Omega VII Euro and Pro rubbers by Xiom. In the review we compared the new Omega VII to the previous Omega V versions. In the review we used the Xiom Feel ZX2 blades. More reviews of the rubbers in the TTD Review Centre: Omega VII Euro Omega VII Pro...
  19. Fore sale Butterfly Viscaria 80 euro

I have played 2 times with this frame so it is brand new. I want to sell it quick so that's why I ask 80 euro not included shipment. You can mail me at [email protected]
  20. XIOM Omega VII Pro and Euro discount

They're on discount on www.ttex.se I got two sheets of the Pro, might as well.