falco

1. Changing from Boosted Tenergy 05 to Boosted Tenergy 64 Issues

Hello all, First of all, I don't want to open the common thread about boosting with Tenergy results. Sorry if I do. I've already done it and I liked(Tenergy 05), and I've searched about this and I would like to know your experience. With Falco Longterm Booster, Tenergy 05 with 1 layer has an...
  2. Seamoon or Falco Long for Mark V?

currently using Mark V on YSE. Clearly noticing that its becoming a bit too slow for me, especially on the FH side. While I'm definitely going to upgrade the rubbers, I'm also thinking of boosting the Mark V, to learn how the boosted rubber plays. Going through threads on the forum, it seems...
  3. Is falco long booster effective in Dhs huriicane 3-50 and other chinese rubber?

i m heard that haifu seamoon booster is good for chinese rubber.can falco long booster as effective as haifu?
  4. falco is close.....

what rubbers do you recommend for trying falco long for the first time? I have t05 andro rasant power grip t25 bryce speed fx also how many layers and how long should I wait between layers? blades I have here donic wsc, viscaria and boll t5000 how to match?
  5. Falco tempo unlimited

Hi, I have found informations about Falco tempo unlimited. It is supposed to be VOC-free speed glue, but I can't find any shop that is selling it. It was made in 2007, but now I can't find it anywhere. Was tht glue so bad that they stopped making it or is there some other story behind it ? I...
  6. Falco and tuning H3

Hi guys, just purchased some Falco Tempo Long Booster and a sheet of H3. It arrived in the mail today. I have already applied one layer of the booster to the sponge I now have to wait 12hrs before applying another layer. I will let you guys know how well this stuff softens the sponge up. If it...