veteran

1. 1st International VeTTeran Table Tennis Camp & Tournament

Dear TT lover friends, We'd like to share with you that we are ready to organize the First International VeTTeran Development Camp & Tournament in Lüleburgaz, Kırklareli on 17 - 23.07.2023. This camp is designed for all veterans from beginner level to top-class veteran players. Our main target...
  2. Can a late starter become a quality veteran player?

I started playing seriously at 60 and my aim is simply to become a decent local league player. It seems that most of the quality older players I meet have been playing for many years and often were good juniors. Do you know of any top veteran players who were not top junior players? Is it...
  3. asia pacific veteran table tennis 2019

anybody going to Taiwan for the Asia Pacific Veteran table tennis tournament in Dec? This year China does not allow Chinese citizen to visit Taiwan, I think there will be no Chinese team to take part. Shame !
  4. World Veteran Championships 2020 in Bordeaux (France)

https://www.ittf.com/2017/05/04/visit-bordeaux-2020-world-veteran-championships-good-hands/ http://www.wvc2020.com/?lang=en Don't miss a unique chance to play your favourite game AND visit the most beautiful country in the world at the same time (says a Frenchman) !!
  5. Playstyle in veteran age (40+, 50+...)

Which playstyle is efficient amongst 40+ and 50+ years old category? And about racket setup? Pips (short, long), antis, regular rubbers? I am talking about regional or maybe national level.
  6. asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results

Anybody has any news about the Asia pacific veteran table tennis 2018 results?
  7. World Veteran Championships 2018 | Las vegas | VLOG #21

Hey guys, Here's my latest vlog at the recent World Veteran Championships. Sorry for the delay in uploading, this one took a lot of editing :) Hope you enjoy the final version, the event was absolutely amazing, a superb job by USA TT and TTD user Matt Hetherington! What a guy!
  8. World Veteran Championships 2018!

FINALS Live Steaming: Jorg Rosskopf vs Chen Weixing! Men's Over 45's Singles Jorgen Persson vs Andras Podpinka! Men's Over 50's Singles The prestigious World Veteran Championships takes place next week from the 18th-24th June 2018 in LAS VEGAS. There are over 5000 participants from 97...
  9. So bad lose against a veteran player (Match Video) What should I improve?

Hi! I'm alpay and I recorded a match which is the finale of 4th league of a veteran table tennis club. (I'm on 4th league because I started this year on playing veteran club league.) I lost badly to this veteran and I want to ask you what are my errors and what should I improve on my technique...
  10. Indian veteran player Saraswathi Rao

Hi Guys, Came across this video on facebook of former Indian Women's Champion Saraswathi Rao ... here is the write up and video from the facebook page .. enjoy ! In this video 69-year-old female is none other than Former Indian TT Champion Saraswathi Rao Saraswathi Rao: A former state...
  11. Asia pacific veteran table tennis tournament

Anybody wants to take part Asia Pacific veteran table tennis tournament. Open for everybody from every countries to join. This year is in Japan. http://www.attvu.com/
  12. Asia Pacific Veteran table tennis tournament 2017

Anybody knows any information of Asia Pacific Veteran table tennis tournament 2017 in Japan ????????
  13. 3rd asian veterans table tennis championships 2011 results

Tremendous performance from India (although China & Japan were absent). All us Indian Veteran TT players are inspired to practice harder!! 3RD ASIAN VETERANS TABLE TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011 25 - 29 MAY 2011 - PATTAYA, THAILAND...