combo

1. Boll Allround Wood + Sriver combo opinion needed

Hi, I am an intermediate player coming back to the game after 15 years. Butterfly is the only option shipping wise which makes sense right now. Price-range and thinking slightly conservatively I am considering the Boll Allround Wood blade with Sriver 1.9 and 2.1 (BH FH) as a first new blase. My...
  2. Can you help me about my new combo equipment?

Hello everyone. I want to use " Dhs Dipper S80 Hinoki&Carbon blade, dhs hurricane 3 neo (fh), xiom omega V tour(bh) " or "stiga clipper wood" first off all, which blade do you recommend for blade?? Dhs or stiga?? And then, I want to play as like as chinese players, Aggressive with fast topspins...
  3. Can I replace the rubbers on this pre-built combo?

4. Recommend a Combo - with a twist

I'm looking for advice on a combo for a friend of mine. He's tested a bunch of my equipment and he liked some and didn't like others. Here, however, is the twist - he does not want to buy the same equipment but something unique that resembles some of the characteristics of the blades and rubbers...
  5. Advice on blade and rubber combo

Hello, everyone. I'm 27 and have been playing consistently for almost 2 years. First bat was a pre-made Stiga I bought from a coworker and now I'm using a Stiga Carbon Pro. Currently my playing style is more bh dominant with a strong fh. I play 5 days a week for roughly an hour a day with 6...
  6. Blade Thickness vs. Weight Combo

For the same exact model of blade, if one weighs more but is a bit thinner (92 vs. 90, 5.83 vs. 6.1), wouldn't you expect the heavier and thinner one to be more powerful?
  7. Best Penhold Combo for Beginner?

Hi, Thought I'd set up an account here as I have been wondering what's a good combo for a beginner. I play penhold and I've been looking at the 6030 WOOD BLADE penhold on Zeropong but I still need some rubbers. Preferably, if the rubbers could be on Zeropong, that'd be great as I'm looking to...
  8. FS: HL3 (FL), Hurricane B-2 combo (FL), Xiom power hinoki(JPEN)

Selling 3 blades, all prices exclude shipping however offers are welcome, prefer cash as need the funds for violin lessons. Hurricane Long 3 FL: 90g Sealed No original Box Chip in upper left of backhand side £45 Bought from member on here which he got from TT11 (i saw invoice)...
  9. Recommend a blade/rubber combo to a beginner

Hello, what would be a good combo for a beginner? I've played for about 4 months now and would describe myself as a beginner (per title). Thanks
  10. FS/FT: Viscaria light combo

Hi! I would like to trade or sell my Viscaria light fl weight around 78g (bought from Tees-Sport) with black Tour M with 1.9mm sponge and red Airoc Astro M with 2.1mm sponge. Blade has been used for a month and is in excelent condition. You can see a little sweat marks on the shoulders, glue...
  11. F.S. Yinhe Galaxy N-9_Big Dipper_Moon Speed Combo @ 38 USD + Shipping

Hi All, I would like to sell my combo. Blade: Yinhe Galaxy N-9 FL Black Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Big Dipper [Max] Red Rubber: Yinhe Galaxy Moon Speed [Max] Bought from TT-store.eu Usage: 3 sessions Condition: Perfect. no scratches, no dings. Rubbers are cut by me so little uneven but...
  12. Q: What rubbers are suitable for my Viscaria? (FH/BH)

Hello. I ordered a new blade from Butterfly which is their Butterfly Viscaria FL, Can someone give me rubbers that goes well with Viscaria. I think I'm good with my DHS Hurricane 3 Neo (Provincial) for my Forehand, but I don't know if I should get Tenergy 64 or Tenergy 05 for my backhand. Please...
  13. Beginners chopping combo.n

Hi all, I am an experienced player and can loop well from the forehand, block, push and sometimes loop with the backhand. The game is becoming stale for me and I want to learn to be a defensive player. I already have the donic Defplay Senso blade. I was just wondering what good LP could I use on...