man

1. Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now.

Man, I want to have your racket tested. Now. There is nothing wrong for you to check opponent's racket at any time prior to the start of game. No one is allowed to use a GREEN BALL in tournament play, likewise can't he use unduly thick sponge on his racket. The Rule 2.4.3 demands that...
  2. Quadry Aruna is a great man

I have to say it Quadri Aruna is a great man. Yesterday he understood from a local table tennis player in Bulgaria that another player here suffers from a really bad disease. Immediately he sent money to support the treatment and promised he will share the news with other big table tennis...
  3. Happy happy Birthday to Dan the man

Dearest Dan, on behalf of all forum members from Rhein-Main Area (and probably a few more) i´d like to wish you a Happy Birthday. Now that you have become an adult ;) how do you feel and what are your next plans for the future? :) Will we have a TTD newspaper or maybe a TT-news section on Sky...
  4. The inspiring story of the man who plays table tennis using his mouth!

Hey guys, Here's our latest story featuring Ibrahim Hamato! What a journey this man has had! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155589712474332%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476"...
  5. Ozzy Man Reviews table tennis ! :)

Im guessing the people who already know ozzy will laugh more than the ones who dont. Anyway, ozzy is one of the few genuine youtubers that can actually make you laugh hard with his unique style of commenting :P
  6. Who will take the silver and bronze of man and woman team?

Obviously, China will take the golden medals in both team events, if everything goes well. But who will take the silver and bronze of man and woman team? :)
  7. The jurassic man in action

So I put my stone-age phone down and filmed some video of me ****ing around at the school's table with a friend, because something felt terribly off in my shots and I couldn't put my tongue on it. Today wasn't a bad day per se, but let's just say I wasn't running on the best amount of sleep and...
  8. Man's best friend (video)

9. iron man mask - the fastest way to improve

The best way to read anyone's serve!
  10. Old Chinese Man playing table tennis

You know when they say any old man you meet in China can likely beat your national table tennis champion? Well, here is Jin Ke, retired Admiral of the Chinese Navy Now have you guys noticed the Chinese Womens A team training in the background? This female player is Wang Xuan, a member of the...
  11. iron man mask - the fastest way to improve

The best way to read anyone's serve! As I understand, ITTF has not banned them yet, so the sky is the limit!
  12. 2007 WTTC Man

13. Zhang Ji Ke... Man of Steel!!

This boy really is amazing to watch. What do u guys think??
  14. Zhang Jike - "Man of Steel" HD

15. Where is Azlan the TT man!?

Anyone heard from Az !? Seems ages ago since he had been here....
  16. Man plays with mouth!

Must see! Ibrahim Elhoseny from Egypt shows us why!!! He plays Table Tennis with his mouth. No arms!!! This is unreal Video below! :) Enjoy
  17. Why did the man with no arms fall off his bike?

Guess away
  18. CNT's 10-Man Squad for Olympics 2012

The Chinese National Team (Guoping) announced the ultimate list of 10 players preparing for the 2012 London Olympics! The National TT Team coaches recently had a conference revealing the names of players preparing for the Olympics. For the men's team are Ma Lin, Wang Hao, Zhang Jike, Ma Long...
  19. Man hit in head!

Opps! Very decent rally to at the Joola NY Open 2011. Kevin Wang was playing Larry Bao, and after lobbing, Kevin accidentally smacked the ball at a referee.
  20. Man vs Woman in TT - 100 WMR = 1 WWR ?

Singles games (MS/WS) : Classic ! Doubles games (MD/WD) : Not much different ! Mixed Doubles games (XD) : Unique, but not too many in international matches :\ Cross-genre battle (EPIC) : WOW ! Now thats a twist.. The idea of a man vs woman challenge popped up in my mind not so long ago...