opinion

1. Boll Allround Wood + Sriver combo opinion needed

Hi, I am an intermediate player coming back to the game after 15 years. Butterfly is the only option shipping wise which makes sense right now. Price-range and thinking slightly conservatively I am considering the Boll Allround Wood blade with Sriver 1.9 and 2.1 (BH FH) as a first new blase. My...
  2. advices + opinion for the modern chinese penhold block game

Playing a few games and observing my training without a ball, a famous game with the shadow, I realized that my style is close to the table and also in the middle distance, I use the active tpb blocks and in the middle I sometimes switch to the penhold reverse backhand block. most of the time...
  3. Xiom Omega Tour opinion

I would like to begin this text with a very short pre-word aimed at all the grumblers of this forum, please don't read this! I wrote this text mostly because I wanted to burn off some afflatus. So this text probably will be unnecessarily long, full of floral comparisons and other figures than...
  4. opinion on my racket choice

hi, im looking for a new racket. im 15 y.o. topspin player (playing for 6 years). im now playing with petr korbel and yasaka 7 2mm fh and donic quattro aconda medium 2mm bh. since im playing a lot of tournaments i get to try many different kinds of rackets. one time i played with matsudaira alc...
  5. My letter to ITTF (opinion)

Hello ITTF, I wanted to write to you because I think there are some issues that need to be addressed by the organization. Firstly, I want to say that table tennis is a wonderful sport. There is a reason why almost 1/3 trillion people enjoy it. This is even more than football (soccer)!ITTF has a...
  6. Butterfly Tenergy 80 or Butterfly Tenergy 05?

Hi guys, I use T05 for 10 years with 1 thin layer of Falco tempo long booster and I played TT 6 times a week and trained a lot. That fits perfect for me. Now I can play 4-5 times a week and I can train less. My perfect combo become little little to fast for my taste and present abilities. I...
  7. Give me your opinion please. Are Rasanter the best choise?

I want to buy a new rubber but I can't decide what one to buy. I'm from Arggentina so I can't buy here some brands like tibhar or shazaka. I've been thinking in buying an Andro Rasanter R47 because is cheaper than the T05, my coach says that I should buy the R37 but I consider it so slow because...
  8. Rubber Reviews: What makes a good review? I have my opinion but it isn't realistic.

I was considering writing a two rubber reviews on Mech-TeK and Mega Block. In a perfect world I would like prefer a review like PathfinderPro's review but this takes a lot of work for just one rubber. Even then, how many people would care? I have seen videos of Dr Neubauer hitting back balls...
  9. 729 Bloom series, any opinion?

I ordered one sheet for trying it. I wouldnt make a thread but it will be quite a few weeks before i get it. I was sure it's european/japanese because i found information like anti-adhesive in description in an online shop but translating some japanese review it seems to say the opposite. Anyone...
  10. What's your opinion on important skills for playing Table Tennis?

Good afternoon everyone :D , I once again started playing table tennis and in the future I plan to study sports science, meaning that I'll probably have a lot to do with movement and training sciences. So I was wondering, in your opinion, what is important for playing table tennis e.g. a...
  11. Opinion on an old Stiga Offensive Classic (1988)

Opinion on an old Stiga Offensive blade (3rd series 1988)) Greetings everyone, recently i wanted to start playing TT again, and to do so i had to restore my old bat that features a pretty rare handle (anatomic asymmetric) other than being an Offensive Classic from Stiga bought in 1988 (that...
  12. in your opinion what is the best blade for chopping with long pimples?

In your opinion what do you think is the best blade for chopping with long pimples in a modern defender style with a loop/attacking style on one side? I like Butterfly Joo Se Hyuk blade. What's your favourite?
  13. A little opinion please! About my first custom bat

Hi players! I'm new here and new at table tennis. First of all, excuse my bad english! I started playing in a recreational club about a year ago and i bought my first custom bat. I did it the wrong way. First i bought, now i ask opinions!! lol. I was playing with a Tibhar Volcano X and in...
  14. Honest opinion --> Viscaria vs Timo Boll ZLF

Hi People! I'm a forehand oriented looper, trying to change my style to both wing attacker. My strongest points are forehand spinny loops, and my service. My weakest points are my backhand, In games I only use backhand do block or to lob. I can show you a video of me playing -->...
  15. In your opinion, what Polyball is closest into playing like a Celluloid ball?

What brand of polyball have you guys encountered that almost plays like a celluloid ball? and a followup question: what type of rubber/blade combination goes best with it? ive been using double fish and the feel is a bit too mush for me when i use: T88-1 FH T80FX BH on a custom wood blade...
  16. need the opinion of wood experts/blade experts

can i get your opinion on this wood combination? its research that i made that will suit the chinese rubber forehand Anigre-Soft carbon-walnut-Balsa-walnut-Soft carbon-Anigre a 7 ply carbon blade
  17. what's your opinion on tibhar Phantom x ,, please help :)

I have used tibhar Phantom x for two weeks ,,, I loved it ,, Is it good choice for me ,,, I am an offensive player Please tell me what do you think about Thanks :)
  18. tinarc opinion

What is your opinion in dhs tinarc and tinarc 3? which of the above version is closer to tenergy 5 and which is closer to tenergy 5 fx ?