yan

1. Zhou Yu and Yan An Blades by Donic?

Found some blades on TTJapan that are named with Zhou Yu and Yan An. Does anyone know about these blades? thoughts, reviews.
  2. blade from chinese national team player ( ma long , zhang jike, yan an, li xiaoxia )

hello my friend ( player in last national game chinese ) get somes blade from national team player li xiaoxia, ma long , and Zhang jike ) 1000$ i just help my friend for sell, i already know price expensive ^^
  3. Xu Xin's gets married! Yao Yan says YES!!

Congratulations to China's Xu Xin who is getting married with girlfriend Yao Yan! Photos via ITTF
  4. Incredible point by 1 legged player Yan Shuo!

Monday morning inspiration! Yan Shuo from China is currently number 9 in the world on the ITTF World Para Rankings in class 7. Below is a spectacular point by Yan and opponent Álvaro Valera Muñoz-Vargas. Impossible is nothing! Check out no handed table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato taking...
  5. Interview with Guo Yan

Matt Hetherington interviewed Guo Yan: This interview was nothing short of amazing, having the opportunity to talk to Guo Yan and learn about the Chinese National Team and really try and understand the way Chinese players feel as a part of the high pressure competition in the team. Hope you...
  6. Did Yan An changed his nationality??

I just came across the World Ranking on the TTD forum and saw that WR 10 Yan An's country is shown as 'Germany' Is it a typo or its true?
  7. Yan An's Equipment

The official TableTennisDaily discussion where we post and talk about Yan An's equipment. Any changes he has made or any pictures you find, post into here to discuss! Blade: Butterfly Viscaria FL FH: Hurricane 3 BH: Tenergy 05-FX Yan An - Photo by: ITTF Any rare pictures or details about...
  8. The best Chopper: Joo Sae Hyuk vs Yan An !!!

Joo Sae Hyuk is the king of "chop" !!! Collection of videos about chopper: http://www.pp-station.com/search/label/%E5%89%8A%E7%90%83