daniel

1. Recent Fang Bo action vs Daniel Gonzalez

Very cool to see top players in a club environment. Great effort by FB's opponent. Looked him up and he has an impressive playing history. Point at 32:00 amazing
  2. Jan Ove Waldner vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey Everyone! Last weekend on the 9th and 10th of August 2014, TopSpinSports had the pleasure to have the worlds greatest players, Jan ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson open their new 24/7 Central London Table Tennis venue, Fusion TTC. As Waldner and Persson were visiting one of the TopSpinSports...
  3. Stiga Infinity VPS Blade Review

Stiga Infinity VPS Blade Review TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Stiga's latest blade, the Infinity VPS. @Dan and @Tom both used the Infinity VPS blade in this review using the Stiga Calibra Tour Medium rubbers. The review looks at various techniques and a range of...
  4. Austria Dominate At The Hungary Open 2014

The GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour Hungary Open took place on Saturday 1st February in the city of Szombathely where Austria were able to take the tournament by storm. Daniel Habesohn - Photo by: ITTF The men’s singles event had a new champion as the title was secured by Austria’s Daniel...
  5. Ask Daniel Zwickl a question!

Hi everyone, Daniel Zwickl is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Account and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Daniel is a professional player who represented Hungary at the London 2012 Olympics. He is currently at Ochsenhausen and is...
  6. TableTennisDaily interview Fan Zhendong!

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Stiga's Fan Zhendong, a Chinese National team member, and the recent Polish and German Open Champion! We would like to thank STIGA for setting up this fantastic interview! Be sure to like their page here. Enjoy the interview guys! Full Name: Fan...
  7. TableTennisDaily's Dan vs Xu Xin Match!

Hi guys! I managed to set up a 1 set fun match against Xu Xin as he accepted my challenge after an interview we took with him today. We played on the Stiga mini table with huge bats. It was a good laugh! Check it out here! Thanks to Stiga table tennis in making this trip happen! What an...
  8. TableTennisDaily interview Xu Xin! (WR.1)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Stiga's Xu Xin, a Chinese National team member, recent World Cup Champion and the former world number 1! We would like to thank STIGA for setting up this fantastic interview! Be sure to like their page here. Enjoy the interview guys! Full Name: Xu Xin...
  9. Daniela Dodean Trainers

Hey, I am just watching the Women's Euro Final. Does anyone know where I can get Daniela Dodean's pink trainers from?
  10. TableTennisDaily's Trick shot Entry!

TableTennisDaily's @Dan and @Tom have just the STIGA 2013 ITTF Trick Shot Showdown and our trick shot is now live! If our video reaches the top five we will stand a chance in winning a 7 day trip for 2 persons to Dubai for the World Tour Grand Finals! We tried our best making a cool, exciting...
  11. DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubber Review

DHS Gold Arc 3 Review TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review the latest DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubbers in partnership with our latest TTD competition with TableTennisPRSS. Take part in the competition here. Dan used the Butterfly Timo Boll ALC blade and Tom used the Butterfly Timo...
  12. TTD Comp - Win DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubbers

What a year table tennis has been as we just edge over half a year with the recent WTTC and fantastic world tours and other major events. TableTennisDaily has partnered up with TableTennisPRSS news feed site to bring you our latest competition - DHS Gold Arc 3 Rubbers. Click here to watch the...
  13. Nice to see you Daniel! :)

Hey guys, I saw Dan at the London Grandprix the other week :) Daniel how are you? :)
  14. TRAIN AND STUDY AT THE UK’s LARGEST SPORTS COLLEGE

Hey guys, As many of you are aware I work at the SGS College Table Tennis Academy and we are now recruiting players for this September. I have been at the Academy for 7 years now and it's a fantastic environment to improve your table tennis and gain an education at the same time! ‘Fast Track...
  15. Liu Guoliang supports TableTennisDaily

Hey guys, Another world class player and coach is jumping on the TableTennidDaily bandwagon and proudly showing their support by taking a picture holding the TableTennisDaily leaflet. Recently on my travels to Austria, I managed to watch and learn from the Chinese National Team as they were...
  16. Stiga Calibra Tour Rubber Review

TableTennisDaily had the fantastic opportunity to review Stiga's latest Stiga Tour rubber that they will release in May 2013! I have made a review below looking at various techniques with the rubbers. We only had 3 hours to shoot so I had to be as quick as possible going through each shot. I...
  17. Daniel at Table Tennis Daily needs your help

Daniel, the brains behind Table Tennis Daily needs your help. It would be heartbreaking if his video didn't make the Top 5 , and be in with a chance to win. Last week Daniel had to withdraw his first entry due to music copyright problems. He was at that time Number 3. Right now he is at Number...
  18. Olympic 2012 Flame

Hi everyone, Our moderator lgreggs from TableTennisDaily has nominated me to be one of the chosen few to carry the Olympic Flame during the London 2012 Olympics. Coca-Cola are doing this campaign to find people who make Britain a brighter place every day. If you know someone who deserves to be...
  19. Daniel Reed Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 247)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with a TT professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment) :) Full Name: Daniel James Reed Age: 21 Date Of Birth: 5/12/89 Country Represent: England Height: 1.80 m Club represented: OB Bordtenis (Denmark), originally from Ormesby Highest World...
  20. I played with Ma Lin!

Yes its true guys :) I got to have a 5 minute hit with the reigning Olympic champion Ma Lin. I have it all on video and will upload it tommorow. Here is the article written about it from the English Open press team. Video here!! :D Ask Danny Ives (ex-Filton Academy pupil, English top...