lots

1. FS: lots of exclusive blades

FS: 33 very exclusive blades It is time to sell some of my blades: The listed prices are without shipping-costs, which are very different, depending on the country. Because of COVID-19 shipping in some countries is very expansive. Payment with Paypal as gift (look in my feedback-thread on...
  2. Lots of nice TT tees at one online shop

Lots of nice TT t-shirt designs at one online shop I've put up an online shop of my table tennis t-shirts, which I'll be adding to over time but they include designs featuring men, women, long pips, and other weird (but fun) table tennis stuff. IGNORE THIS POST (I'm bummed to say). I JUST...
  3. FS/FT: Lots of used rubbers and 2 blade

Hi, I would like to sell/trade following rubbers and blades. For trade I´m looking for Michael Maze blade in excelent condition fl or st handle weight 86g-90g, or Samsonov Forse Pro Black edition in excelent condition weight 85-88g, or Jun Mizutani fl under 88g. Rubbers which I´m looking for...
  4. Looking for new BH rubber with lots of Control

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me with the following. I am looking for over a few weeks now what would be the best rubber for me on my BH. But with all the possible rubbers out there right now, it is just difficult to choose. I am quite sure this question has been asked many...
  5. Rare Table Tennis Gifs and Photos

Zhang Jike and his coach Young Ma Long & Xu Xin Can u find ZJK in the picture below? Look at Xu Xin =P i will upload more pics & gifs later