break

1. Need help to find a rubber after break

i want to come back to table tennis after 2 years break ( injury ) i have played on liu shiwen balde and 80fx +05 fx rubbers i would like to know if there is sth new which i should test i prefer playing tospin and a lot rotation style specialy on my bh i know that 2 years is quite long so i...
  2. What Equipment Now, return to Table Tennis after 25 years break!

Hi, I am new to the forum, and also returning to tablet tennis, and I am wondering what equipment should I get? I used to play as a teenager in the early 90s - and was using a Stiga Metal Wood and Srivers on both sides for a number of years, until I switch to Salvid and Sardius. My Metal Wood...
  3. Game after a long break

Hello everybody. I planing to start playing after a long break (6 years). Question: is it worth to build a racket or better buy ready rocket for ($ 40-50) and after increasing game skill to improve the racket? Thanks in advance.
  4. What do you people do to motivate yourselfes to break limits every session?

This is my way! It´s a simple whiteboard with markers. Not perfect but it gets me hyped enough to train hard. Please share your methods/reasons/etc. Peace!
  5. Inconsistency of rule during set break

Last time Fukuhara Ai did this, she got yellow card. Just now Sato Hitomi didnt get yellow card for sitting and being outside the arena during set break. So, are they allowed to walk outside the arena or not? I remember at one game, Ma Long ran away to the toilet during set break and didnt...
  6. Why are players allowed to break service rules

Hello everyone, I play local league and represent my town in our veterans county league and occasionally I have played national veterans league. At every level I encounter players consistently and deliberately breaking the service rule to gain an advantage. Whether players are serving almost...
  7. playing after taking a break

hey guys. jsut a quick thing wana ask, you should all chip in. how do you guys feel you you were to take a break from TT between 3-5 weeks, how do u then feel when u start playing again. i recently had a 4 week break, then going straight in to a mini competition in total 10 games. the next...