deception

1. Deception in Serve

Hello everyone, hope you all are good. Today I want to talk about serve. When I am talking about my serve, every one just say, "Your serve is so easy to read and receive. You can't deceive your opponent with your action, it's so simple." Now my question is how to make deception in serve? Please...
  2. Understanding the Par Gerell Reverse Side Spin Serve Deception (Video)

Hi everyone, the recent competition on the Stiga Carbonado Blade provided me an opportunity to observe and Study how Par Gerell does his serve. In this video, I have tried to explain one way of how reverse side-topspin and backspin serves work with similar motion I believe Par has many ways to...
  3. Kick serve - with deception inspired from Wang Hao's

Hi everyone, accomodating some essence of Wang hao's kick serve, I made this video trying to share you my best. Again, some of them looked illegal to me. Overall, to execute this serve, was a tough experience to me, as most of them ended up hitting the net. I still dodn't understand why, I...
  4. My version of Ma long serve

Hi guys and girls, I am completely new to the community and found out that this site is huge with so many intermediate and professional players. I am beginner who practices usually in the garage with different kind of serve techniques. Lately, I am trying to imitate the pendulum serve of Ma...