shirts

1. Custom shirts

Hey all, just curious if anyone would know of any places that sell tt shirts that allow for custom name printing? Or would I have to buy a blank one and then take it to a local printing shop? Haven't been able to find much so I thought I would ask here, thanks!
  2. Real Korean national shirts

is it possible to get the national shirt of the korean players imo they look pretty dam good the yellow version if so how much and where and are they legit?
  3. Table Tennis Shirts for bigger guys.

Hello guys! Happy New Year also. So i got a bit of a problem, im really tired of training with regular t shirts and i kinda wanna purchase some real table tennis shirts. But since im tall and a bit bigger than regular people im scared that im gonna get the sizes wrong. Do any of you guys...
  4. Font on CNT shirts

Does anyone know the font of the player's names on the back of the CNT shirts?
  5. LF: Korean National Team Shirts

Please delete I merged my other threats into one.
  6. Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA) Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine. Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2...
  7. Chinese WTTC 2017 Shirts by Li Ning

Hey Folks, I recently found shirts by Li Ning which were advertised as ,,official national shirts of the the chinese wttc 2017 team,,. I only found the shirts in a german store (i would like to copy a URL for you guys but i have to post at least 5 threads and i only have 3. You can find them at...
  8. Genuine Li-Ning shirts?

Hi all, I have spent a lot longer than I should have trying to find genuine black-green Li-Ning shirts like the Chinese national team have been wearing this year: At first I thought all of these types of shirts were fake as the Li-Ning logo is white on all of the shirts I have found, even...
  9. Blades, rubbers and shirts for sale

Having a clear out of my equipment as I have too much that I don't use. This includes blades, rubbers and shirts. Blades - Victas Koji Matsushita Offensive blade - Straight Handle - excellent condition apart from a couple of 'dinks' on the edge (pictured) - 90g - £50 Butterfly Defence Pro...
  10. Where can I buy national team shirts?

Hi everyone. I'm looking for websites that sell each national teams shirt. I particularly want to buy the Greece national team shirt. I'm a big Gionis Panagiotis fan! Struggling to find where to buy national team shirts. Any help please?
  11. searching for t-shirts

hello i'm wondering if it's possible to buy the t-shirts of the Japanese team, especially the blue and the black jersey from last year, i really liked the style of those. it obviously don't need to be t-shirts from the actual team, but just the mizuno(?) t-shirts they're based on, i searched on...
  12. TableTennisDaily Performance T shirts!

Hey everyone, TableTennisDaily now has stock of fantastic high quality tshirts in two types. One with the small TableTennisDaily logo on the front, or one with the large TableTennisDaily logo on the front. Each t-shirt colour and type comes in small, medium, large, x large, and xxlarge. To...
  13. Cheap table tennis shirts?

Hi guys! I need some cheap table tennis shirts. They dont have to be genuine because i will buy 10-15 pieces So if you know some site please tell me :D And i would like some famous brands(butterfly,donic,joola,tibhar,stiga etc.)
  14. Tournament T-shirts for sale anywhere online?

I love to wear T-shirts that I got from tournaments, particularly when there's some kind of visual image on the back. It's like advertising "I play table tennis" wherever you go. I've had a few over the years, but they seem to mysteriously vanish over time, so I'm looking for some more, even if...
  15. Germany and China shirts!!

Where i can order china and germany national shirts!!
  16. China National Team Shirts and Clothing, And Butterfly Clothings For Sale!

Closed, No one was interested. Sold them locally.
  17. Colours of the chinese players' shirts

You can see the chinese players in shirts with different colours when they play against each other. For example at WTTC 2013 Xu Xin had a yellow shirt when he was playing against Zhang Jike. ZJK had a black one when he was playing against Wang Hao. When do they put on which colour? Is there any...
  18. Buy Kim MinSeok's T-Shirts! (REAL)

Hey guys My friend use to be in the Korean National Team and is very good friends with world number 27 Kim Minseok. Kim Minseok gave him 2 t-shirts at the recent London 2012 Olympics and is now giving you a chance to buy them on ebay. Kim Minseok trained with these t-shirts during a 5 day...
  19. Table Tennis Shirts

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me fin table tennis shirts of different clubs/national teams. Im specially interested in borussia-duesseldorf Timo Boll shirt, maybe a japanese or Chinese national shirt as well. I've only been able to find Germany national team shirt available online...
  20. chinese shirts

does anyone know where you can buy the chinese national shirt plz link