made

1. Equipment Junkie CoVID Dreams - New Blade Made for Me By Nate

I am looking forward to testing this baby out and putting it through its paces. As of now, all I can say is, IT LOOKS SEXY AF. But as I hit with it and have more and more impressions about how it feels and how it does things, I will add content. Part of the idea is that, this blade is...
  2. List of all rubbers made in Japan

Hello TTD Members, I want to make a list of all rubbers that are made in Japan, please help to consolidate. Thank you in anticipation Cheers Here goes the list: Stiga Mantra Series Victas VJ Series
  3. Hand Made Asymmetrical Blade - Limba and Rosewood (Thanks AfroBro)

;);););););)
  4. FS: Two hand made Levi blades

No information other than that the one with the straight handle weighs 88 grams, the other (a test sample) 86. On the straight one, some sort of carbon fleece (?) seems to have been used, the other looks more like a normal carbon layer. Asking price for each 25 Euro, shipping included.
  5. Cheap Chinese Pre-made Rackets - Better And Cheaper Than You Think

Hi folks, don't know if people are aware than there are a lot of Chinese pre-made rackets made by Yinhe and Palio that are honestly pretty good and incredibly cheap. These premades come with ITTF approved rubbers rather than the generic unapproved ones that Butterfly and Stiga use for pre-mades...
  6. What Made Timo Boll SO GOOD?

Ladies and Gentlemen, Timo Boll. We’ve seen his matches, we’ve watched him play, and we’ve all heard about the greatness of Timo Boll. Over his career, he’s managed to solidify his title as a table tennis legend. He has a variety of accolades fitting his reputation, such as winning the 2002...
  7. Is it the end for fan made content of table tennis?

Resolved. Need to be removed (with the request of ITTF). :)
  8. FS: Custom made Soulspin Basalt OFF- blade (like new)

Hi, I am selling a few days old custom made Soulspin blade, it’s like new, only tested for an hour or so. Here are the characteristics, from the Soulspin homepage. Basalt Blade – offensive (OFF-) table tennis blade with basalt fiber and incredible control. -outer venner: 1,0 mm Spruce...
  9. Xuim omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany?

Xiom omega 7 Euro by Victas?Made in Japan or Germany? Hi ,Does anybody know Xiom O7 Euro is made by Victas in Germany or Japan?It says Xiom Japan,Victas,Made in Germany.I did not know Xiom makes rubbers with Victas.What is related Victas Rubber Xiom O7Euro?
  10. I've made a tool for comparing prices across chinese vendors with dedicated websites.

I got pretty bored after EJing on stuff manually. So I got a little bored on uni lecture and wrote something like this: https://recordit.co/HloitNHIQK If you'll like it or find it anyhow useful I will make it public.
  11. How exactly are those ITTF highlights made? The quality is so bad!

When you stream from https://tv.ittf.com/, the quality of the video is good. The ball can be seen clearly, also I believe the video is at least 30 fps. When you stream from TV Tokyo youtube channel, the quality is equivalent with the one from https://tv.ittf.com/. The highest quality is 720p50...
  12. Custom Made Racquet

Hello, I am from Malaysia and producing custom made blade from local timber. Currently I am producing Agathis Racquet solid wood 1 ply. It is an offensive Blade, same as Hinoki or Ayous 1 ply blade. Agathis is a softwood from Borneo Island. I am selling the blade fro USD50, not including...
  13. Custom Made Blades service

close close
  14. Looking for 8 pre made hardbats for an end of season tournament...

Hi All, Does anyone know where I could buy 8 resepctable hardbats for a fun end of season tournament I'm looking to run for my club here in Switzerland? Thinking traditional style barna/dunlop hardbats, but I cant seem to find anything from the usual sources.....any ideas? Obviously i could...
  15. Amazing Points and Interesting Fan Made Videos

Hello friends:D i will present you Amazing Points and Interesting Fan Made Videos:D
  16. Pre-made bat for a beginner

Hi everyone. Beginner here. Like many neophytes may come asking for your guidance i please ask of you to help me choose my first premade bat. Although i've been playing for a couple of years at the university i've only used the cheap plastic (and extremely worn out) rackets they lend us there...
  17. First custom made racket

Hello guys! :) Just joined this community, I already love it ;) and i want to get my first custom-made racket. I've played table tennis as a child (I'm 21 now) and now i started to play weekly, and I want to get better. I only had premade bats, and now, based on reviews, and tips on the...
  18. 3 Custom Made Blades for FREE Test Play!

3 custom made blades of our signature design will be available for MYTT forum members. First round will be with in the USA lower 48 states. Reply here to join the line and pm me your address . I will ship the blades out to you and you have 2 weeks to play with it. After that you ship it to...
  19. Custom made soulspin Zylon Carbon blade

Hi enjoy my new dream equipment :) blade configuration: spruce/zylon carbon/ayous/basalt techfibre/kiri/basalt techfibre/ayous/zyloncarbon/spruce offense +++
  20. FS: Butterfly Peter Korbel FL 88g (Made in Japan)

Hello TTD Members, For Sale is a Petr Korbel Made in Japan blade, FL handle, weighing 88g. Paired with Hurricane 3 Neo National and Fast Arc S1 (both max versions) and in mint condition. This is an excellent blade for intermediate players relying on short/close to the table game, counterspins...