collection

1. Balls collection

Good afternoon! I'm Pep, I was inactive for a long time in the forum. For 3 years now I have been collecting table tennis balls and would like to know if there is another collector around here to make some changes. I also make T-shirt collection for table tennis players, teams, and national teams.
  2. Collection Very Interesting Films

Welcome friends:D I want to share you a collection of interesting films:D
  3. Collection of Kim Jung Hoon Vids

I never really placed all the Kim Jung Hoon vids in one place, I just did a jist of them one at a time and made separate threads. KJH vids always have value in that KJH clearly communicates fundamentals, can easily spot common mistakes, and always admits there is no ONE correct answer in TT...
  4. Zhang Jike's watch collection is insane!

Hey guys, Recently Zhang Jike attended some events and what stood out in particular were the watches he was wearing. Check them out below! Combined all of the watches cost well over £300,000! Who said you couldn't earn money from playing Table Tennis?! :)
  5. Collection of rare old rackets, blades, paddles, bats FOR SALE

Hello, I sell a collection of rare and old blades & bats. This is the private collection of Vincent Purkart, a French International player in the 1960s et 1970s. He had 111 selections in the French National Team, 2 times National Champion and 5 times finalist in singles, he was also the creator...
  6. Tibhar Blades Collection and Reviews

Hey guys. Would be curious as to what Tibhar blades you currently own, plan to own as well as highly regard and suggest. Currently, I have owned/tested Samsonov Stratus Carbon(still own this, will keep this as this is my main blade), Balsa Fibretec 75, Drinkhall Power Spin Carbon. I now have...
  7. Collection of Pros serving no spin that look like underspin

Can we make a collection of these? Specifically, pro players where we can actually see how they are serving clearly. I've look at a few older threads about serves, but the videos no longer exist for some reason. I'll start off with two. Guang Qing Feng vs Zhang Kai Pretty much everywhere in...
  8. Walking the Talk: My drop shot collection 60fps

Here, for the first time I was able to change the setting to 60fps slowmotion. But, this muted the audio, don't really know why that happens. Somebody could enlighten on that. So, I will speak about the challenges in this drill. Here, since I use the table placed near the net, the ball travel...
  9. My Ace Serve practice collection with some good music

I have added only the good serves into this video. The bad ones are innumerable. I have very less experience with long serves. So, I thought of making some few practice session with markers. I was able to hit the candle holder very few times and for most part my accuracy was horrible. Plese...
  10. Collection of balls

Goodnight everybody! Some time ago I started collecting table tennis balls , and I wonder if anyone else collections and if possible changed. Here are my collection
  11. ITC blades and rubbers now available. Full collection.

ITC blades and rubbers are now available at www.TTmode.com. Full collection. http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59&filter=89 And here are 3 coupon codes: ITC9915 ITC3215 ITC4244 + coupons valid for registered customers only + each coupon gives a discount of €10 + Each...
  12. Viscaria Collection Lot

Click link to see full size image: http://www.optiboom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/viscarialot.jpg Selling my collection of Butterfly Viscaria with very usable freebies for only $600, and will shoulder 50% of shipping via Singapore post. All comes with old version of handle which butterfly...
  13. FS DHS 032 Vintage Classic Collection Limited Edition

I have for sale a barely tested DHS 032 blade, vintage series in excelent condition The handle is a mix of FL/ST. I'm selling it for 100 euros (shippment with tracking number included) Paypal payment (as gift or the buyer pays the charges)
  14. FS: Stiga collection

Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle, never used, original box, SOLD Stiga Infinity VPS, ST handle, never used, original box, SOLD Stiga Intensity NCT, ST handle, used once, like new, SOLD Stiga Maplewood NCT V (discontinued), ST handle, used once, like new, price 100 eur (125 USD) Stiga Ebenholz NCT...
  15. Table Tennis Bats small COLLECTION

here i am again being bored as hell... :D i just cleaned the whole apartment and found a rubber here, a bat there, rubbers there and so on Being bored as i was, i put everything i found on my mini tt-table and took a picture and i thought "Meh, i'll just share it with the TTD guys" i'll add...