app

1. [APP] Butterfly table tennis selector

Hello all, thanks to the fact the Butterfly blades and rubbers specifications are public I created simple Tableau app using these as data sources. Link: https://public.tableau.com/profile/roman.zydyk#!/vizhome/blades/Blades Use cases: you want to know which blades(rubbers) might suit you by...
  2. P4match app for tournaments

Hi guys I want to talk to you about an APP which is getting more and more popular here in Japan which helps organize tournaments. The situation at the amateur level in Japan is that there is no regular championships. On the other hand, the local leagues organize regularly local tournaments...
  3. Table Tennis Rulez Android App

Hey guys, if you have an Android smartphone and you're interested to receive in real time a notify about all the most important news shared on my page TableTennisRulez,I invited you to install and test our official app(only for Android at the moment). Developers are working hard to add along the...
  4. Can an App improve your Table Tennis? Interview with Brett Clarke from ttEDGE

For those of you that may not have seen it, the ttEDGE App is very impressive, and well worth checking out! I'm convinced it's actually helping my game, which is pretty imazing for an App. The ttEDGE crew keep adding impressive new modules as well. I've been so impressed with the App, that I...
  5. Coach's Eye app, not just for coaches

Hi all Through my coach, Marc Burman, I've just come across a brilliant app: 'Coach's Eye' Ive been playing around with it and it's especially superb for side your side comparisons of what technique you're trying to achieve and what you're actually achieving. So perfect for practice in-between...
  6. A table tennis app for android - suggestions welcome

Free Download: Table Tennis App for Android - comments & suggestions welcome Hi everyone, Here is something that some of you may find of interest. I recently made an android app for table tennis, which started off as a small idea that I wanted to make for myself. After having played table...
  7. TableTennisDaily Web App on Mobile

Hey Everyone, We believe it is very important for you all to have a great experience with TableTennisDaily not just on your laptops and desktops but on your mobile devices aswell. We have just launched our Web app version of TableTennisDaily that automatically loads when you browse for...
  8. Butterfly App Review/Tutorial

Butterfly App Review/Tutorial TableTennisDaily reviewed the latest Butterfly App which is now available on IOS and Android devices. The aim of the Butterfly App is to provide ambitious players and coaches with useful tools to optimise their training programmes as well as raising their...
  9. Butterfly Launch Android App!

Hey guys! After a huge demand, Butterfly's app is now on all Android devices in IOS. Video: 5.000 downloads of the iOS version and just as many requests for an ANDROID VERSION of the Butterfly APP were reason enough – HERE IT IS! It may not yet be as comprehensive as the iOS version...
  10. Butterfly Launch New App 2013

THE NEW BUTTERFLY APP – FOR iPHONE, iPAD, iPAD MINI AND iPOD TOUCH Hey guys, Following the success of the mobile 2012 catalogue, Butterfly has been eager to continue to research and further develop the possibilities of using mobile Apps for table tennis. With its extensive features, the aim...
  11. Another New APP - TTProPlanner

Description Now supports: Chinese, French, German, Spanish, English and portuguese Direct AppStore Link Below !! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ttproplanner/id558811332?ls=1&mt=8 Introducing The first Table Tennis Pro Application: TTProPlanner The ultimate Table Tennis buddy...
  12. NEW APP - Analyse your Table Tennis Game or your opponents !!

TTTrack: An app that is the first of it's kind. This is a very unique and powerful tool used to analyse table tennis. Table Tennis has never before been able to be analysed, purely because of the speed of the game and the amount of things that would need analysed. This app is devised to be...
  13. Android App Development Idea

Hello All, I follow Table Tennis Daily since a long time but a i create my account in order to get some idea. I'm currently developing an app for Android Phone, in order to provide some tools to table tennis players. I'm French, and i started my application with implementation of the french...
  14. ChoPong 2.0 a new Table Tennis iPhone App

Hello, I finally released ChoPong 2.0, it is a table a tennis iPhone application. It is a complete rework of the first version and adds a lot features. The idea is to have an application that can help table tennis players and coaches. With ChoPong you can: Create your Player Book recording...
  15. TableTennisDaily App is here!

Yes its true! TableTennisDaily now has an app for all phones! Its simple, once you log into the site url on your phone, it will direct you to the app. It will ask for a fee of £1.62 which isn't to bad as its an amazing app to use for this site! If you don't get directed into the app service...