dignics 05

1. Using D05 for a week, it too fast and hard to control... how to use it ?

Hi TT guys, I just bought D05 and put it on my FZD ALC, I using it for a week passed .... I can't control my ball and very hard and ball usually hit the net and never feel dwell time on racket... I am not sure any mistake or any secret how to use D05 on forehand and backhand.. Previous It...
  2. Should i go for fan zhendong super alc and dignics 05 combination both sides

Im currently using stiga infinity vps v diamond touch with both sides joola tronix acc and i was thinking to change rubber dignics 05 both sides and blade to fzd super alc. should i pick that?
  3. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 Hard

Hi people! For the last ten years, I have been playing with Teneregy 05 on my FH. My games relies in generating a lot of spin on looping and decent drives during rallies. But recently, I have been trying to incorporate counter-attack in my game but it seems difficult with Tenergy 05 on my FH...
  4. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

Hey guys I recently played a tournament and lost in the round of 16 using a FZD ALC with T05H FH and D05 BH (I am intermediate level and play mostly powerful FH play but have recently started to be a two-wing looper). I didn’t play all that well and suffered very much with my receives as they...
  5. Dignics 05 or Tenergy 19 BH

Anyone got any experience with either rubber on the backhand? Been playing T05H FH and D05 BH for a while now on FZDALC but wondering for the next rubber switch if I should change to T19 for BH (I love both rubbers, T05H staying fs and I love D05 as well but it’s pre expensive and maybe changing...
  6. Dignics 05 vs Dignics 80 for Forehand

Hi I'm using Andro TP_Ligna CO Off with H3N (FH) and Rakza 7 soft (BH). I wanted to upgrade my rubbers and thinking of going with the Dignics series. I've tried my friend's Xiom Ice Cream AZXi (inner carbon) with D05 and D64. I started liking the D05 as soon as I started playing with it. It's...
  7. D05/Acoustic

Has anyone played with Acoustic/Dignics 05 ? what are your thoughts on this combo?
  8. Dignics 05 vs Xiom Vega X

Hi all been looking at cheaper alternatives to replace my Dignics 05 on the backhand as i no longer have the budget to spend that high on rubbers. I stumbled upon the vega x and from the reviews it looks like a very good rubber, but i am curious to know its comparison to D05 and how much of a...
  9. 2.1 or 1.9mm on T05H (FH) and D05 (BH)

Hi everyone, I’ve been playing with Fan Zhendong ALC with Rozena 2.1mm sponge both sides. I’m now going to change my rubbers as they are getting worn out. I know that Rozena is considered the “beginner” to Tenergy and Dignics series, and I’ve decided to go to Dignics 05 for BH and Tenergy 05...
  10. Dignics 05 (un-)replaceable?

From what i have read and see it seems like Dignics 05 is at the top of rubbers (amongst some others of course). For most of them there is an alternative / a way to replace them and coming very close in terms of characteristics. It seems to be the "grippiest" rubber and non sticky. Enough speed...
  11. DIGNICS 05 which booster to use ?

I have always used kalin oil and I have always found it good on Tendergy both for its effect and for its duration, I have always done maximum 3 layers. I am curious to know if anyone knows how DianChi Oil and Haifu Seamoon behave with respect to kalin on the level of effect above all, duration...
  12. Dignics 05 vs Tenergy 05 | With Timo Boll

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the man, the myth, the legend Timo Boll in the all new TableTennisDaily comparison series. Today we are comparing two Butterfly rubbers, Dignics 05 and Tenergy 05. Stay tuned for many more equipment reviews and comparison videos! Let us know in the...