android

1. Table Tennis Rulez Android App

Hey guys, if you have an Android smartphone and you're interested to receive in real time a notify about all the most important news shared on my page TableTennisRulez,I invited you to install and test our official app(only for Android at the moment). Developers are working hard to add along the...
  2. A table tennis app for android - suggestions welcome

Free Download: Table Tennis App for Android - comments & suggestions welcome Hi everyone, Here is something that some of you may find of interest. I recently made an android app for table tennis, which started off as a small idea that I wanted to make for myself. After having played table...
  3. Butterfly Launch Android App!

Hey guys! After a huge demand, Butterfly's app is now on all Android devices in IOS. Video: 5.000 downloads of the iOS version and just as many requests for an ANDROID VERSION of the Butterfly APP were reason enough – HERE IT IS! It may not yet be as comprehensive as the iOS version...
  4. Android App Development Idea

Hello All, I follow Table Tennis Daily since a long time but a i create my account in order to get some idea. I'm currently developing an app for Android Phone, in order to provide some tools to table tennis players. I'm French, and i started my application with implementation of the french...