design

1. Nexy Korea new youtube channel for blade and rubber design

Hi everyone. Moon Ui Bae (Oscar) is in charge of Nexy Korea, he designs all the blades and has built Nexy into the top TT webstore in Korea. Oscar just got done chatting with me on FB, he says he will very soon go live with a Youtube Channel speciffically for the design of Blades and Rubbers...
  2. Design your custom blade and Build it here!

Custom blade design and build service.$79 shipped worldwide All blade will be built without any lens,logo or tag. Have you ever dream of building you own blade? The blade with your favorite handle, construction,wood,carbon fiber and plies. It may contain the forehand of w968 and backhand of...
  3. andro - New Design 2018

Hey all, Looks like andro have gone for a re brand, looks super cool, what do you think? Check out the buzz in the video below:
  4. New Tenergy 05 package design :)

Hi, as Butterfly announced last month, they have changed every single design of their rubber products. Today I got Tenergy 05 with new package design. I personally like the new one compared to the old one. It is much more hard to copy the product because of the hologram butterfly mark. It is...
  5. Which blade do you think got the best looking design?

Which blade do you think got the best looking design and also why?
  6. 10 Cool and Unusual Table Tennis Tables From Around The World

Which ones are your favorite and why? http://uberpong.com/10-cool-and-unusual-table-tennis-table-designs-from-around-the-world/
  7. If you could have any design on your bat/paddle rubber, what would it be?

With my Kickstarter project, Uberpong, 42 hours from its deadline, a common question people have been asking me is, "If I could put anything on a table tennis bat/paddle rubber, what would it be?" My answer: My happy face on one side. My sad face on the other. Why? So I spin the bat to show my...
  8. Site design update - (poll)

Hi all We have just completed a site update, we have updated the design of the website. What do you all think? Did you prefer the older version or do you like how it now is? Articles are a lot easier to now read in the home section :) Please comment and let us know your thoughts and any...