competition

1. Li-Ning Tables

Hello, Has anyone tried playing on Li-Ning’s competition tables (25mm)? If you were able to, would you mind sharing your experience? I’m planning on buying a table for my basement and my eyes are on the Li-Ning LNX P2000. According to their website it’s ITTF approved as well. Link...
  2. what happened to drinkhal blade competition

hello all, I wonder, what happened to the last TTD giveaway, tibhar drinkhal carbon blade giveaway ?? here's the link of the competition thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?17125-WIN-a-Drinkhall-Carbon-blade-signed-by-Paul-Drinkhall!
  3. first participation in tabletennis competition

Hello TTD members. I will play in the national men's single competition on the next Friday. my level is upper intermediate(still developing) i want to know your tips in how to play you first competition and how to get a highest results from your performance as a first participation, i have 3 and...
  4. WIN a Boll ALC blade signed by Timo Boll!

Winner of the BOLL ALC BLADE signed by Timo Boll announced here. In our recent Butterfly review we looked at the Timo Boll ALC blade. To review the blade we were joined by current World Number 1 Timo Boll! Winner of the signed Timo Boll ALC blade will be announced soon! Comment on the...
  5. I am good at training matches but I am so bad in competition

Hi, I am very good at training matches. I can play very well and it's hard to beat me at training matches for my opponents. But in real match, I lose easily like 11-4 or 11-5. But I always beat the same guy 11-3 at training matches. How can I solve this problem? I want to solve this problem at...
  6. TTD Competition - World Championships 2017!

Hey Everyone! To celebrate the launch of this years World Championships, TableTennisDaily are giving away some cool TT gear! To win a prize all you have to do is simply post below who you think will win the men's and women's singles event at this years World Championships. The Ultimate...
  7. German Team Competition Format

Hi everyone, I was wondering how the team games in the German Kreisligas, Bezirkligas, Oberliga,... go down, how they work. How big are the teams, who plays who and how many games are played?... Thanks you!
  8. XMAS competition. Win NEXY Karis M+

Hi TableTennisDaily, I am running a XMAS competition on my Facebook page PPong co uk. For your chance to win a Rubber Nexy Karis M+ Max (red or black) or Yinhe Box of *** stars balls – simply LIKE & share my Facebook page. Winners will be randomly selected at 8 p.m. Friday 23 December and...
  9. Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade!

Anyone can enter! Simply sign up to TableTennisDaily, submit 3 reviews in the TTD Review Center and make 5 posts in the forum to be considered in the prize draw. Full details how to enter below! Good luck! Win a signed Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC blade! Hey everyone! To celebrate the...
  10. World Team Championship 2016 - TTD Competition!

Hey Everyone! To celebrate the launch of this years World Team Championships, TableTennisDaily are giving away some cool TT gear! To win a prize all you have to do is simply post below who you think which country will win Gold, Silver and Bronze in the men's and women's event at the 2016...
  11. TTD World Cup 2015 Competition Winner!

TTD World Cup 2015 Competition Winner! (Win a signed TableTennisDaily t-shirt by Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, and Liu Guoliang! ) After 2 weeks of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed TableTennisDaily T-Shirt by the Chinese National Team. This competition...
  12. andro Competition - Vote your favourite

Hi all, andro are currently running a competition over at their Facebook page. Over the last few months andro have finalised 5 nominees who have a chance to become the andro model of 2016. If you vote you go into a prize draw where andro are giving away 3 PROTRAVEL ROLLBAG II trolleys, 10 PEAK...
  13. Trip over Germany! Any OPEN competition at October 8th-14th?

Hello guys, Me and friend are going to have a sightseeing trip over Germany (Berlin 8-10, Koln and Dusseldorf 11-14) and I am wondering maybe in October 8-14 is going to be any open interesting competition in which I could participate? :) Or maybe any high class tournament/competition which...
  14. Win a signed t-shirt by Ma Long & Zhang Jike!

Win a signed TableTennisDaily t-shirt by Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, and Liu Guoliang! In January TableTennisDaily and STIGA travelled to China to video capture the journey of Chinese Table Tennis in a documentary that is now on the STIGA Youtube channel which you can watch...
  15. Netherlands National Competition - Eredivisie Final

The Dutch national division final was played on thursday the 14th. In the women's division, Dozy/Den Helder won against SKF (Veenendaal). Later in the afternoon, the men's final match was won by Enjoy&Deploy Taverzo against FvT. The women's final: www-youtube-com/watch?v=UaElNPRkvRk...
  16. TTD - WTTC 2015 Competition Winners!

TableTennisDaily WTTC Competition 2015 Winners! (STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade, Tenergy 05 used and signed Ryu Seung Min, & a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt!) After 2 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winners for the STIGA Limited Edition Emerald Blade, Tenergy 05 used and signed...
  17. I need your "likes" to win the STIGA competition!

Hello The other day when I was in this forum I saw that STIGA was organising a competition for the best points. Me and my father thaught to send 2 videos, and they have nominated them! Now the one with most likes wins the 500€ in equipment prize. The competition finishes in the 7th of April...
  18. Win a STIGA Infinity VPS V blade signed by FZD!

Hey all! Together with the release of our new trick video (Amazing Table Tennis Tricks 5.0) today we came out with a COMPETITION for you all! :) Win a STIGA Infinity VPS V -blade signed by World Rank 3 Fan Zhendong! To participate in the competition you have to do 2 simple and quick steps...
  19. XMAS Competition 2014 Winners!

XMAS Competition 2014 Winner! (Signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt!) After 1 week of users submitting entries, we now have a winner for the signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson and a TableTennisDaily T-Shirt. This competition is in...
  20. Win a signed blade by Waldner & Persson!

Win a signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson! Hey Everyone! When TableTennisDaily met Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson, they opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club. We managed to get their signatures on a Donic blade when Dan met Jan Ove Waldner here. To win this fantastic, unique...