tabletennis11

1. Hurricane Neo 3 - Fake or Real?

I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used...
  2. TableTennis11 Weekly Offers

These last few weeks I've become more aware of the tt11 weekly offers and come Monday I now play a game with myself where I imagine which set-up I'd get this week if I was trying to get something new for relatively little money. If it's something really tempting I might even put it in the basket...
  3. Tabletennis 11 stock up on Inventory: Butterfly Viscaria ST

Hello, everybody. Does anyone know how often T11 stock up on Viscaria ST? I want a Viscaria St of 89-91 g, but only there are of 81-84 g. Thanks you so much in advance.
  4. Why TableTennis11.com doesn't sell anything from Butterfly?

Does Anybody know why tabletennis11.com does not make business with butterfly ?
  5. Tabletennis11 Ask Sergei Part 2/3

Hey everybody! At long last, the questions have been received and the video has been made. This week we're releasing part 2 of 3 of our Ask Sergei (the CEO of our company) video! In an effort to keep the video within 60 minutes as to make it more palatable, not all questions have been...
  6. Tabletennis11 Ask Sergei Part 1/3

Hey everybody! At long last, the questions have been received and the video has been made. This week we're releasing part 1 of 3 of our Ask Sergei (the CEO of our company) video! In an effort to keep the video within 60 minutes as to make it more palatable, not all questions have been...
  7. Giveaway: Ask TableTennis11 CEO A Question

Ask Our CEO Sergei Petrov a Question for a Chance to Win a Prize! Our CEO Sergei Petrov is currently at the World Championships in Halmstad Sweden. When he returns. He will be answering your questions about himself and about TableTennis11. To ask a question for a chance to win a free prize...
  8. Coupon Codes at TableTennis11.com

The Liebherr World Table Tennis Championship 2018 in Halmstad, Sweden will be taking place from April 29th through May 6th. In celebration of one of the biggest tournaments in Table Tennis, we at TableTennis11 are giving away an additional discount on all qualifying orders during the 2018 WTTC...
  9. Tabletennis11 butterfly korbel

Hi if the butterfly korbel from tabletennis11 JTTA version as in made in Japan ? the price seem quite cheap than buy from local authorized shop
  10. Win a FREE Rubber from Tabletennis11.com!

WIN A FREE RUBBER FROM TABLETENNIS11.COM! The DHL Express shipping is included for free. Here’s how to participate: 1. Go to Tabletennis11.com/rubbers. 2. Pick the rubber you’d like to win. 3. Post the rubber URL to this thread with an explanation of why you chose this rubber. 4. A...
  11. Free shipping from tabletennis11?

I was about to order new equipment, and I suddenly it says 0.00 eur for shipping? Is it a glitch or is it actually for free?
  12. Oh, TableTennis11 does Butterfly now

http://www.tabletennis11.com So I just checked something and suddenly top page is filled with Butterfly Tenergies and overpriced blades. They must have struck a deal or something for the european market. I wonder if they will do any of their weekly special deals on those products. Somehow I...
  13. Tabletennis11 lacquering

Hi! I've been thinking about getting some new blades from tabletennis11. Now, I've ordered from them before so I know they're. They do offer to lacquer the blades for free. The question is, does anybody have experience with ordering sealed blades from tabletennis11? Is it well done or is it...
  14. I found a good deal on tabletennis11 but....

Do I have to pay the 20% vat if I live in the US? Rakza 7 is on sale.
  15. How to use the tracking website from tabletennis11?

Hi everyone, Recently, i have put in an order for some new rubbers. However, they gave me a tracking number to help me track where my package is and how much longer. I have tried using the website, but can't figure out where to put the code into. BTW, I live in the USA. Heres the website if...
  16. Is Tabletennis11.com trustworthy?

I found a butterfly innerforce t5000 blade on tabletennis11.com, it's really cheap $90.67 compare to the price of $146.99 on butterflyonline.com Is it authentic? Should I buy it from them, or from butterflonline.com?
  17. Stiga Rosewood XO from TableTennis11.com, quality issue...

Hi guys, I have this Rosewood XO for three months now, and last Monday in practice I noticed something strange.. I was missing alarmingly many serves, and the sound in contact was just not right. My first thought was that the rubber peeled off, after all Stiga blades with NCT coating are known...
  18. Win a Free Blade from Tabletennis11.com

WIN A FREE BLADE FROM TABLETENNIS11.COM 1. Go to tabletennis11.com/blades 2. Pick a blade that you want to win. Maximum price $400 USD or €300 EUR. 3. Post the blade URL to this thread with explanations why you want to play with this blade. 4. A lucky winner will be selected by a draw on...
  19. Tabletennis11

Hi, I am sorry but will have a quick disagreement this morning. So I went online with the intentions of purchasing two new rubbers and like always go for Xiom series and to my surprise they had the Omega V series marked down for 27Euro at the time so got in red Pro version and one in black...
  20. Is TableTennis11 Reliable?

Hello! I'm playing on buying Donic Bluefire Rubber and DHS TG825-L or DHS TG7-CP Off+ blade on the website. Is the website reliable and genuine? Thanks :D