voc

1. VOC vs water based Glue

Besides booster effects, what are the advantages of voc glue? Does it come off more easily? I just need a glue thats super easily to remove because im going to boost and reglue factory tuned rubber once a month. Btw im not going to play in any ittf tournaments.
  2. Is Haifu Oil VOC-Free?

Hi all, Does Haifu oil ( https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HFNatOil ) contains VOC? Anyone tried it? I'm afraid because it's from 2009 and maybe contains VOC. Best Regards, Eduardo
  3. VOC Free vs Rubber Cement

i have a problem with the VOC free water based glues...it tends to shrink the sponge which will cause the top sheet to be detached from the sponge...this happened to my palio cj8000 BIOtech days after i played with it...i don't know how to glue it back, the worst, the top sheet cut size is...
  4. [How To] Glue rubbers the proper way

Somewhat educational value to table tennis players whom prefer to do things yourselves. There are many products out there that does the same job, glue sticks, glue tubes, even the whole glue sheets. Due to the nature of none VOC compounds it drys slowly, some peeps can't wait 10 min will even go...