closed

1. Is your club closed because of corona?

I wanted to start this thread to check how the situation is with you guys. Because right now everything is changing from day to day. 5 Days ago, here in Belgium, everything was still normal and I played a league match on Wednesday. Then the next day Government declared Anti Corona measures and...
  2. China National Team Closed Training - WTTTC 2018

The Chinese National Team are currently in preparations for the upcoming World Team Championships with their rigorous closed training in Xiamen for 1 month. Ma Long will join the training after this weeks German Open. Five coaches of the China National Team are in charge of the training. News...
  3. CNT Closed Training for WTTC 2017

Team China is currently going through it's intensive closed training before the 2017 World Championships next month! The closed training session for World Championships 2017 is from the 3rd April to 14th June. Now the men's team is in Shenzhen and women's team in Huangshi. As usual, the photo...
  4. Emrathich channel was closed, now is reopen

His channel on youtube was closed now reopened
  5. CNT Closed Training 2014 - Video

Here is a video from the 40 days Closed Training session prior to WTTTC Tokyo 2014, Mens was in Xiamen, Womens was in Chengdu 717326921651566 Link to share on Facebook China are champions for a simple reason - they work harder than any one else! Enjoy :)
  6. China 'Closed Training' for WTTC 2013

The Chinese Men's National Team will take part in their closed training on the 17th March 2013 in preparation for the World Championships 2013! The Closed Training will take place in Chengdu and will last for 40 days. The National Team players will be in strict conditions in the aspects of...
  7. Videos online for England closed 2013?

Hi everybody I've searched high and low on the web for videos of the England closed 2013, in particular the men's semi finals and final. Has anybody got any links? Thank you in anticipation :-)