etta

1. Getting higher in the ETTA (England) Rankings

Hi Guys im a keen table tennis player and i am currently around the 190th mark in the ETTA ranking, do you have any tips about how to get higher in the rankings?
  2. Paul Drinkhall Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 83)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional Paul Drinkhall! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Paul. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Paul Drinkhall Age: 23 Date Of Birth: 16/01/1990 Club represented: Werder Bremen Highest World Ranking: 83...
  3. ETTA Membership

Just got a new laptop so this may have already been posted in the last few days although I could not see it but the ETTA membership is now £8 for seniors and £4 for juniors and cadets and has to be paid between 1st August to the 31st October.
  4. ETTA Membership

Its about time the ETTA updated their membership section as they are still referring to 2007 dates and showing the fees as £4.28 when last year it was £6 unless it is shown somewhere else with correct figures. Heard that it MIGHT go up to £9/10 for the new season.
  5. 54th (2013) ETTA English National Championships

Apologies for the delay but I have posted a selection of images from the 54th (2013) ETTA English National Championships at Ponds Forge, Sheffield. I've not included many pictures of players holding trophies since these are readily available elsewhere. I've tried to focus on the players...
  6. Ma Long is the Men's Singles World Cup Champion 2012! (VIDEO)

Today on the 30th September 2012, China's Ma Long is crowned the Men's Singles World Cup Champion defeating Germany's Timo Boll in 4 straight sets with scores 11-4, 11-3, 11-8, 11-9 Photo by: etta A superb comeback from Ma Long was made in the World Cup as he lost in the group stages to...
  7. Team GB Table Tennis Team have six representatives for the London 2012 Olympics!

Today on the 22nd May 2012 the Bristish Olympic Association have announced the three male and three female representatives for Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympic Games. In the men's category Paul Drinkhall (22) will lead the team as he will represent GB in the singles. Drinkhall (pictured...
  8. What impact would a strong British League have on British Table Tennis?

Is it a coincidence that leading table tennis nations have strong domestic leagues? Would a strengthened British League improve British table tennis from grass roots through to the countries elite? Would people come and watch and would TV support it? Can the countries club structure support...