life

1. Life of a dignics rubber

How long has dignics lasted for people will it go past 6 or 12 months with good care of it? without boosting ofc
  2. Rubber Life

OK so please bear with me as I am asking this because I am a relatively new to the modern game and have some catching up to do. I am about to order a new bat setup using Tenergy rubbers. Please don't try to persuade me otherwise because this is the end of a long road involving many hours of...
  3. Spinlord Keiler Mid Pimples, the answer to life, the universe and everything!!

;););););)
  4. A Day in The Life With All Time Great Kalinikos Kreanga!

Hey guys! We're back with another “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2003 World Championship Bronze Medalist, former world number 7 and the man behind the best backhand of all time, Kalinikos Kreanga! Kreanga is one of the most popular table tennis players of all...
  5. A day in the life of a Pro Player | Will Bayley

Hey guys! Here is episode 3 in our “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2016 Paralympic Champion Will Bayley! Will is an extremely dedicated, hardworking athlete and has overcome many life struggles to reach the top in table tennis. Watch our previous episode with...
  6. Real Life vs Revspin the biggest dissapointment of equipment

I find my EJ, my knowledge everything comes from Revspin. I had every top blade in hand and a lot of rubbers too I really like a lot of them but I find today one guy make this rating. He made 89 ratings... So his reviews should be more rational. This blade is one of the top blade ever if we...
  7. A Day in the Life of a Pro Player - Michael Maze

Hey guys, Here is episode 2 in our “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2009 European Champion, former world number 9 and all around table tennis legend Michael Maze! Michael is one of the most popular table tennis players of all time and has created all kinds of...
  8. Private life waldner

Is it correct that Jan-Ove Waldner has never been in a serious relationship before after he became so good at table tennis? At least, I've never noticed it. Recently I read an old article about the maestro written by our Dutch Bettine Vriesekoop. One of the remarkable facts is that he was...
  9. A Day in the Life of a Pro Player | Kristian Karlsson

Hey guys, We have just released our new “Day in the life of a pro” series. Our first episode is with none other than Swedish number 1 Kristian Karlsson! Kristian plays for Borussia Dusseldorf in the Bundesliga with Timo Boll, Anton Kallberg and Stefen Fegerl. In this video we are guided around...
  10. What is the best way of prolonging the life of Tenergy?

Can anyone tell me what are the best ways of prolonging tenergy? What cleaner to use and when to use it? And do protective sheets on the rubber make it last longer? If so can someone tell me the best one to use? Thanks
  11. How do you use 500ml glue for its entire life?

By this I mean, I owned a Vario Clean 500ml bottle, but then over time there was like a really stick gloop that formed which I couldn't get back into liquid form. This was all the "sticky" stuff and after that I was left with a thin liquid that had no stick whatsoever. I had to use VOC glue for...
  12. some thoughts on sports life

if you had what it takes, would you have enjoyed being a tt pro? in the beginning it might sound fun but when you really think about it..... -travelling, travelling, travelling, you never stop travelling. airports, different time zones, tight airplanes with annoying people, always in a hotel...
  13. GuoYueHua low carbon life

It is tricky to read,right??Well at least to our newer generation ;) Anyway,i found this blade on ebay for only 15 $ or something like that,and i googled it :D Almost no result except one croatian blog.I opened it and it says that this blade is great econimical replacment to some more expensive...
  14. Rubber Life

I've been going through donic bluefires in roughly 3 months, my most recent one already feels dead after 2 months. Its been used for about 70 hours. Do anyone you guys have the same problem, and do you have any solutions? Also during matches the top sheet just looses grip because of sweat and...
  15. Table Tennis - A way of life

Just watch this great table tennis promotion:
  16. Which Table Tennis Players Have You Seen In Real Life?

Just want to ask which professional players have you seen irl and where? Did you managed to get an autograph? :D For me it's Jens Lundqvist, i saw him play on a competition in Sweden, that was fantastic! But i ever managed to get an autograph, i was to scared to ask him ;)
  17. [Video] Table Tennis Is Life

Hi everybody, I guess many of you agree if I say table tennis is a big part of our lifes. So here is a calm video about table tennis. Enjoy, watch in HD, relax, smile :) Table tennis is life. (Sport) Generations come and go. They leave their mark in the history of our sport. And all share the...
  18. Chinese National Team Military Life 2013

19. Life span of tables?

Not sure if this was talked about in the past. What make/model of table do you have, and how long does the playing surface last you? Please could you comment on the average usages (hours) per week, and the condition of your hall - ie mostly summer and hot etc. Tonight I played on a Stag DX1000...
  20. Military Life Wang Hao 2013