itc

1. New! ITC Impact Blade and Rubber Review

ITC Impact Blade and Rubber ITC Impact Blade Weight: 85 grams Thickness: 5.95mm Plies” 7 (Limba-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-ALC-Ayous-Limba) Speed: Off+ It has been quite a while since ITC released a new shakehand blade. ITC has been consistent with their product quality since the transition...
  2. ITC (Adidas) Radix Express

Hello did somebody have the itc or adidas radix express, it looks like a nice looping blade with lots of control ( i have an innerforce layer alc) could somebody say something to this blade ?
  3. ITC Powercell P5 Rubber and Premier XC Blade Review

Hey TTD! Here's our latest review on the ITC Powercell P5 Rubber and Premier XC Blade. This is the first time we have tried out the ITC gear, hope you enjoy the review :) More reviews of the Powercell P5 and Premier XC blade in the TTD Review Centre: Powercell P5 Rubber Premier XC Blade...
  4. Ryu Seung Min Great Article for ITC PowerCell Ultra Rubber

[Herald Business Sports Team = Reporter Yu Byeong-cheol] A member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Yoo Seung-min of the ping-pong Olympic gold medalist, came out. It is Yoo Seung-min of the Synaptics Group, which produces a unique brand of table tennis goods called ITC. Synaptics...
  5. Lates New Rubber by the Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min ITC PowerCell Ultra

Hello Guys, Here's the latest Rubber release by the ITC featuring are very own Olympic Champion "Ryu Seung Min" the rubber are available now in UK, Europe and USA visit our website www.tabletennisspot.co.uk
  6. ITC and Victas blades

Hello, I wish to try blades from ITC or Victas... Does anyone know if they have cpen handles
  7. ITC Spyder 45

Does anybody know ITC rubber Spyder 45? Did anyone try it? Any info is appreciated. found it at ttmode.com, they have it on sale this week.
  8. SUNNYSIX rubbers / GEWO Hype KR Pro(Yoo Nam Kyu) / ITC with Ryu Seung Min

Hello, I got some news in Korea for you all. 1. SUNNYSIX rubbers A new manufacturer 'SUNNYSIX' and its rubber 'Sunny3' and 'Sunny7' have appeared on ITTF LARC 2017A. I found that SUNNYSIX is a Korean manufacturer, so I asked one of its staffs about these rubbers. According to him, both...
  9. ITC Blade available now at TOPSPIN SPORTS UK

https://www.topspintt.com/products/blades/?start=1
  10. ITC blades and rubbers now available. Full collection.

ITC blades and rubbers are now available at www.TTmode.com. Full collection. http://www.ttmode.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59&filter=89 And here are 3 coupon codes: ITC9915 ITC3215 ITC4244 + coupons valid for registered customers only + each coupon gives a discount of €10 + Each...
  11. New ITC blade

12. ITC Blade and Powecell MP

ITC Blade coming soon in UK....
  13. ITC Premier XC Blade

I was browsing around for a particular blade and discovered an ITC Premier XC, which is a seven ply, rated at OFF+, with a thickness of 6.7mm and is 86gm. It's described as a very fast blade with more all around abilities such as not only producing good topspin and outstanding smashes but also...