ning

1. Ding Ning forgot... :)

Ding Ning forgot to put on the skirt.... :cool: Indeed the funniest thing in WTTC P.S. I hope it's not a repost
  2. real li ning clothes

Hi all i was wondering where can you find the real li ning top and shorts im interested in the real version they look great in my eyes
  3. Olympic Day - Ding Ning & Ryu Seung Min doubles partners!

Hey guys! During Olympic day last week, Ding Ning and Ryu Seung Min paired up to take on Tomokazu Harimoto and Kim Song in a match! This is entertaining stuff! Good to see Ryu Seung Min back in action!
  4. Ding Ning's tomahawk serve toss height

The controversy continues—in her semi-final match against Shibata Saki, Ding Ning had a let called against her for not tossing the ball high enough on one of her tomahawk serves. She obviously isn't comfortable tossing the ball higher with the tomahawk, as she finished the match without...
  5. Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA) Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine. Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2...
  6. Training With DING NING 2017 !

Training With MA LONG, DING NING, YAN AN 2017 ! Training With DING NING 2017 ! TTCrawsaive Is Back in the Game ! Subscribe Now ► http://bit.ly/TTCrawsaiveYouTube
  7. Ma Long (Left Handed) vs Ding Ning (Right Handed)

Ma Long vs Ding Ning! Enjoy :D
  8. Ding Ning using a Carbonado at China Open!

Hi folks I've just tuned into the women's final at the china open and it seems Ding Ning is using a type of Carbonado. Looks like a Carbonado 45? Anyone know the reason for the change? Ding Ning is sponsored by DHS so this doesn't make much sense? Especially with the event being in China for...
  9. Chinese WTTC 2017 Shirts by Li Ning

Hey Folks, I recently found shirts by Li Ning which were advertised as ,,official national shirts of the the chinese wttc 2017 team,,. I only found the shirts in a german store (i would like to copy a URL for you guys but i have to post at least 5 threads and i only have 3. You can find them at...
  10. two versions of the plastic balls Double Happiness 40+ ( photo Ding Ning)

Two weeks later, I get a new plastic balls Double Happiness from their supplier. If someone was playing a new ball, give their opinions DHS claim this is probably the worlds roundest ball. It is made from a different process and the material is bouncer. They will release a 1* ball to the...
  11. Ma Long vs Ding Ning with their non-master hands

As you do, browsing around youtube for 20 minutes and stumbled across this video. :cool::cool::cool:
  12. Genuine Li-Ning shirts?

Hi all, I have spent a lot longer than I should have trying to find genuine black-green Li-Ning shirts like the Chinese national team have been wearing this year: At first I thought all of these types of shirts were fake as the Li-Ning logo is white on all of the shirts I have found, even...
  13. Ding Ning - and the Siberian Fox - look - alike ; see Google images .

Hi , I was fascinated by my first viewing of Ding Ning in the Rio Olympics final . Just so happens China allowed western photographers into China only recently to film wildlife ( see BBC 'Wild China ' ) . There was some film of a wild Chinese fox , which remarkably , I could only describe as...
  14. Li-Ning Sizing Info?

Hey guys, Has anyone bought any Li-Ning shirts in the past, and if so, how does the sizing compare? I've seen a few differences of opinion online! I'm a 46" chest - Would usually wear XL (UK) in most major sports brands. Looking at the Li-Ning sizing, a 46" chest would BARELY be a 4XL. Any...
  15. Where can you buy this shirt Li-Ning?

Where can you buy this shirt Li-Ning that xu xin use actually? i from chile!!! *...I BELIEVE model AAYL047
  16. Bayern München FC vs Ding Ning & Wang Hao!

Football Club Bayern München are currently on a team tour in China and of course being in China they had to play some table tennis! On this occasion the football champions on no other than the Chinese National table tennis team! Football players Thomas Müller and Philipp Lahm faced Ding Ning...
  17. Best service return ever by Gao Ning!

Look at this amazing service return by gao ning at the SEA Games. Backhand flip that bounces twice on the table. Ball did not hit the net at all! :cool:
  18. Gao Ning using Carbonado 190!

So just seen Gao Ning using the stiga Carbonado 190 against Chen Weixing. Strange thing however he was using the Zhang Jike Super ZLC against Gustavo Tsuboi in an earlier round. It is strange for a player to change in the same tournament? Something like the worlds also!
  19. Ding Ning new look!

Ding Ning new look at the 1st Offensive VS Defensive Competition which was held at Heibei, China (20th Aug & 22nd Aug)
  20. What is Ding Ning Blade?

I really want to know what kind of blade is Ding Ning using.any body know it?