clubs

1. Korean Amateur TT Clubs - Teams Championships Final Dec 2019

I found a vid on a teams championship for amateur Korean TT Club Teams... not surprising is Park Ji-Soo lady 2x inverted player is in the middle of the TROUBLE. These are handicap matches... so if someone got a 3 pt handicap, it is likely they were a Div 3 player facing a Div 1 player.
  2. Table Tennis Clubs/Stores in Kobe, Japan

Dear all, I'm visiting Kobe on a student visa this April (staying until August). There is a club at Kobe University, but I am interested if anyone has any recommendations on clubs and stores in the Kobe area. Looking forward to your replies. Cheers :D
  3. Coronavirus impact on TT clubs

I think I have to stop going to my local club for a few months as I am afraid of getting the bugs. How about you guys?
  4. Clubs in Seoul

I'll be in Seoul for the next four months for student exchange. Is there anyone who lives there/has been there before who can point me to affordable clubs to play?
  5. TT Clubs in Singapore (need help)

Hello TTD Members, The week starting from 30th June, I'll be in Singapore, can you guys help me with nearby tabletennis clubs and prices? Also, if anyone needs any equipment, I can bring along with me. Cheers, Chintan
  6. Clubs in Chicago and San Diego

Hello, I'm new to the forum from Budapest, Hungary. I'll be travelling in the USA for business next week and would like to play with locals in clubs if possible. Chicago April 1-3 San Diego April 6-7 I'm an amateur, intermediate level player. I'd appreciate if you could recommend clubs in the...
  7. Table Tennis Clubs in Barcelona

Visiting Barcelona from 17/12/2018 - 22/12/2018. Hoping to find a friendly table tennis club to pop into. Be grateful for any suggestions, I'm an intermediate player and not sure what days I'll be free on - staying at Comte Borrell, Eixample, Barcelona near Sant Antoni Metro. Thanks
  8. TT clubs in Shanghai

Can anyone recommend TT club in Shanghai? Hi guys, Next week I will be in China and around Shanghai area. As I've never been there I was wondering if you could recommend a TT club there which I can go to. Not necessarily to play at, but atleast to visit and appreciate :cool: Thank you! Martin
  9. Looking for table tennis clubs in Frankfurt del main

Hi all, I'm looking for some table tennis clubs near Frankfurt del main. I'm going specifically to Griesheim for 30th of october to november 3. Any information will be grateful.
  10. Player salaries in clubs in EU

A member of a Table Tennis Facebook Group I follow wrote a very interesting post with the info he was able to gather about men salaries in clubs in EU. So according to the author: -players who are ~bellow ITTF250+ are playing for food, equipment and a butterfly suit. On a good day, they even...
  11. TT stores and clubs Nanjing, China?

I will be in Nanjing China for a business trip. Any recommendations on TT shops or clubs?
  12. TT Clubs in New York or someone to play with

Hi All, I will be in NY City for some months starting from June, and I would like to keep training.. Can you guys suggest me some nice clubs? Or whoever is in that zone and would like to train, please reach out to me:cool:
  13. Are there any table-tennis clubs in Bratislava?

Hi all, I am a new kid in town in Bratislava due to my job offer. Ishould be staying here for at least a good couple of months. I wonder whether there are any table-tennis club in Bratislava? I don't speak Slovak so it is difficult to look for anything....
  14. Practice for two girls from Iceland May 9 to May 16 in Brussels. Any clubs there?

Hello. I have two girls from Iceland 11 year old, crazy about table tennis (been practicing for 1 1/2 year) that would like to practice during the stay of their parents in Brussels May 9 to May 16 (the parents are academics staying there for research). They will be near Grand Place (20 min...
  15. Any Table Tennis centre in Hampshire Southampton, UK

Hi All, I am looking for any Table Tennis centre in Hampshire, Southampton, UK. I am not a professional but can play alright.
  16. Looking for Chinese players / Chinese TT clubs in London

I am playing at my local clubs but keen to meet up other Chinese players in London or join a club with lots of Chinese players in London. Can anyone help? I would say my skill level is around Div 6 of local league. Not a advance player but motivate to learn and improve.
  17. Table tennis clubs in Philadelphia

Hi, I have relocated to Devon, PA. I am looking for table tennis clubs where I can play and also get help in improving my game further. Sorry, if this is a repost, I ask this question as I came to know that there were some clubs which have closed down or relocated. I just want to have an...
  18. Famous table tennis clubs in tokyo

Hey peeps, was wondering if anyone knows of any famous table tennis clubs in tokyo which I can visit during my stay there in Jan. Cheers!
  19. Osaka,Japan Table Tennis Clubs? Want to have a Hit?

Good day, Everyone Ill be staying again at Osaka near Ueshio, Tennoji Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 543-0002 and was wondering if you know any Table Tennis Clubs nearby? and while we are on that subject, Want to have a hit? Im at least 1800 (Based on assumption) we can practice :) <body...
  20. Looking for National Teams, Professional Teams and Local Clubs Jerseys

Hi, I collect TT jerseys and am interested in buying: National Teams uniforms (France, Sweden, Korea, Russia, Portugal, England...) Professional Teams unifroms (French, German, Chinese, Japan leagues...) Local Clubs uniforms from around the world Vintage Butterfly, Mizuno, Stiga, Joola...