info

1. Info PM from ArinaTeen: The girl needs help repairing a computer

If you received a PM like the one above, I would be wary of clicking the link. This looks like Phishing to me or maybe an attempt to hack.
  2. Dhs tg506x info/review???

Anybody has experience with the Tg506x? Seems to be a outer aryl-Carbon blade koto top ply??? I have a feeling that this is a more so a penhold oriented blade than anything...As the Tg series rubbers are penhold oriented opposed to hurricane series Any thoughts? Would something like a H301 be...
  3. STIGA CRW7 China Exclusive info?review?

Anybody got any information about the CRW7 review? Insight? thoughts? Don't see much posted about this blade as it is a China Exclusive, it's very beautiful and unique imo. I have a feeling that it's faster than a clipper but slower than RW7 and approx like RW5 but acts more like a clipper...
  4. Can't update Blade/Rubber info

For some reason when I choose "Personal Details" for my account and try to update the blade or rubber fields I just get a spinning circle that never finishes. It works if I update other fields like "Location". Also I used to be able to update my equipment info in the past. I've tried this...
  5. Butterfly Mizutani Zlc super info

Hi everyone ,I would like some advice please. I recently purchased a Mizutani Zlc Super blade ,how do I go about finding out whether or not it is genuine? Look forward to your advice.
  6. Important: How Scammers Operate. Info from Baal on MyTT worth having on TTDaily Also

Important: How Scammers Operate. Info from Baal on MyTT worth having on TTDaily Also This is a thread Baal made on MyTT. It is worth having this content here as well. Read content from Baal below or click the link to see the original thread on MyTT. Link to thread on MyTT...
  7. Can't update my blade and rubbers info

Hi TTD Team, I haven't been able update my blade and rubbers info under my personal details for the past 2-3 weeks. I can enter or pick a different blade or rubber but when I press save, I see the loading icon but nothing happens and it doesn't save. I've tried on both my Mac and phone using...
  8. Where to Find Info About Chinese Companies?

Hello everyone ! As I started looking for a cheapish rubber to replace my old ones I dived into chinese brands. The problem is even if I know that a ceratain rubber is known well I can not find information about it's sponge hardness options or sponge thickness and such. It gets harder the newer...
  9. Info setup and rubber

Hi guys, i'd like to ask to anyone had experience with battle 2 rubbers. My blades: h301, fh black battle2 45°, bh red mx-s max. Tsp altero, fh black battle2 45°, bh red battle2 45° I'd like to know if different sponge hardness is better (for b2). And if it is a good configuration for me (i...
  10. Calling all Long pips users for info

Ok so I'm gonna make me a 'fun' bat. Chen Weixing style. I don't want to be playing mid distance unless I have to, prefer to stay 1-3ft from the table blocking, chopping with BH and blocking, looping, attacking with the FH. 1. Do I go for OX or get some sponge (no higher than 1mm). 2. Do I get...
  11. Choosing the right blade / determining blade speed info

Hello fellow TT enthusiasts, so I started playing TT as an adult at the age of 30 and been playing for 2 years now. I did play and even trained TT a bit (few months) as a kid at about 14 and had my blade from back than. So 15 years later when i started to play again and learn the strokes from...
  12. Please give me info on DONIC TT Shoes!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for information on DONIC TT shoes. Can anyone tell me if any of the DONIC shoes are good for comfort and possess good grip on most surfaces? I've used Butterfly energyforce in the past and I wondered how the DONIC shoes live up to them? Thanks!
  13. Montana brand Blade Info?

Hi everyone, Mi father is a collector of old articles, and today he has found this blade in an antiquarian: Montana Topspin 600 (made in Hongkong) Montana Rubbers Caoutchouc Super Soft Sandwich Backside, Ittf competition agrée par F.H.K.T.T. I am searching info about this racket but I could...
  14. Has anyone tried MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes? Any info on them?

Hi folks, I'm looking to get some new shoes and wanted some info on the MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes. How are they for grip? comfort? back support? I want a shoe that will help my back as I get aches and pains. Thanks.
  15. Li-Ning Sizing Info?

Hey guys, Has anyone bought any Li-Ning shirts in the past, and if so, how does the sizing compare? I've seen a few differences of opinion online! I'm a 46" chest - Would usually wear XL (UK) in most major sports brands. Looking at the Li-Ning sizing, a 46" chest would BARELY be a 4XL. Any...
  16. DHS Hurricane 9? any info?

Is there any news when will this rubber be released?
  17. "Strange" compare info needed

Hello Everyone, Can anyone pls compare: Stiga Infinity VPS V Butterfly TB ZLF DHS HK2(655) Mb someone tried these blades and can share thoughts, which is better for what, etc. Thanks!
  18. Tickets info - 2015 ITTF Polish Open (Major) Warsaw Oct 21-25

Hello guys, I am planning go to watch how world's best players are playing at 2015 Polish Open (Major series). So I am interested there I could buy tickets for it? Does anybdy know how much aproximately does it cost? Also maybe to find anybody who would like to watch it together in the venue :)...
  19. 729 Focus 3 Snipe info

Hey guys How does the 729 Focus 3 Snipe compare to other popular rubbers in your opinion, even if they are much more expensive? Rate the rubbers you are talking about and the 729 Focus 3 Snipe Please rate out of 10: Speed /10 Spin /10 Control /10 Then anything else you...
  20. Kim Jung Hoon show some good BH nuggets of info

I can't hear the audio as clear as I want, but TAK9.com / Nexy has a few captions up to help out. I cannot/won't make a full translation, but if anyone wants to know what is going on at a certain moment of the vid, ask away and I'll try. I really like these vid series from Nexy / TAK9.com with...