injury

1. Ma Long's Tokyo 2020 Olympic Dreams At Threat!

With the recent news that Ma Long will not be competing in the upcoming Marvellous 12 competition and with his injury woes continuing, the question of whether Ma Long will be able to defend his Olympic crown in Tokyo 2020 is cropping up. Will Ma Long play at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games? Will...
  2. ZhangLei on MaLong's injury: Very serious, may affect 2020 olympics.

MaLong's injury: Very serious, may affect 2020 olympics. Zhang Lei is CTTF vice chairman, Beijing Team's headcoach, and MaLong's former Coach. He gave an interview on Ma Long's injuries: "Malong's injury is very serious, very. Now I start to worry that he may not be able to join the 2020...
  3. Liu Guoliang clears the air on Ma Long's current situation

One big name has been missing from the international table tennis circuit over the last 5 months. The current World and Olympic Champion has been absent from the World Tour since his round of 32 defeat to Liam Pitchford at the ITTF World Tour Bulgaria Open on 16 August 2018. Ma Long - Photo...
  4. Table Tennis arm and shoulder injury - Allwood vs Composite

Hi all, I've changed in December to a quality allwood blade, AVX BT777, and changed to chinese rubber on BH, an attempt to trying to improve my BH technique, before I try SP on BH, as in match play I hit more than loop on BH and the bouncy nature of tensors/Tenergies makes me go far from the...
  5. Ma Long's first match since his injury - 2018

Hey everyone, TTLondon2012 has just uploaded Ma Long's first match since his injury. Here he is playing Zhou Qihao in the Chinese Super League: Ma Long even pulls off a swap hand!
  6. Zhang Jike Withdraws From The China Trials 2017!

The Chinese National Team (CNT) are currently fighting for a place to represent China at the 2017 World Championships via the prestigious China Trials. The relentless China Trials are now in round 6 of the 11. The last 12 players standing have been named the Marvellous 12 "The Strongest 12 on...
  7. Sidespin-backhand from under the table - Crazy Amateur TT Player back after injury :D

hi @all!! it was long since my last post and vids because i had an injury in my right arm. now everything seems to be OK and i was able to play last week for first time after 2,5 month and i was lucky with some shots :p watch my side-spin-backhand from under the table here on my facebookpage...
  8. Shoulder Injury and how to cope with it?

Summer has came where i am living and i have been playing table tennis almost everyday now for about 4 hours a day. I do take breaks in between those 4 hours though;however, i would say that every time i play, i like to go "all out" on all my shots. As of now, my right shoulder hurts a bit when...
  9. Ma Long's excessive World Cup celebration causes injury!

Last week Ma Long won the prestigious 2015 World Cup in fine form defeating opponent Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the semi final 4-0. In the final Ma Long met compatriot Fan Zhendong, the world number 1 won in a impressive 4-0 victory. As Ma Long won he celebrated with a backwards roll (pictured...
  10. Ma Long recovered from injury

Hi Everyone, Good news has just come in. Ma Long is back on the road to recovery from his recent back injury that withdrew him from the recent China Super League final stages. Ma Long has just announced this on his Facebook Page, "I'm feeling better now, the injury is also getting a lot better...
  11. Michael Maze Is Back In Town After Long Term Hip Injury!

Michael Maze has announced through his Facebook account that he has signed a new contract with Swedish team Eslov Table Tennis for whom he will now play for, for the rest of the season. The Danish player posted his exciting news to his Facebook account stating “I have just signed a contract for...
  12. Chopper Rock! Wu Yang "Chops" Li XiaoXia to injury !!

Other Chopper Video: http://www.pp-station.com/search/label/%E5%89%8A%E7%90%83 Li XiaoXia injuried at 12:06
  13. Table Tennis Injury

Today while I was biking downhill I pulled the brakes on my front wheel too suddenly and I flipped over my bike and it crashed. I was bleeding on my right knee and right elbow. Those were the major injuries but I'm not bleeding as badly on my left elbow and on a small area on my right wrist...
  14. Zhang Jike Withdraws From The 2013 China Open!

News Flash: Today on the 15th June the Men's Singles round of 16 took place at the 2013 China Open ITTF World Tour. The reigning Olympic and World Champion Zhang Jike is out due to a shoulder injury during his last 32 match against Fan Zhendong. Zhang Jike - Photo by: ITTF Facebook Page Zhang...
  15. Timo Boll Injured Himself In Bundesliga

Borussia Dusseldorf celebrated its eleventh victory in the Bundesliga, however European champion Timo Boll couldn’t completely celebrate the win as he injured himself whilst warming up. Timo Boll - Photo by: english.people.com.cn Boll experienced some pain on his chest whilst warming up for...
  16. Timo Boll receives an injury

Timo Boll received an injury during his match in today's German League. Will this effect his WTTC participation? What's the latest news... Timo Boll - Photo by: Rémy Gros
  17. Tiago Apolonia recovering from surgery in Germany

Where has Portugal's Tiago Apolonia been lately? Tiago has slowly been recovering in Kessingpark clinic in Ausgburg, Germany after a meniscus surgery he had on his knee last week. According to the ettu.org, Apolonia is recovering fast and doing well. Tiago Apolonia reported, "During the match...
  18. Injury - how to deal with it?

wow delete this thread lol -.-
  19. The peoples favourite Michael Maze withdraws from the European Top 12

Former 2004 European Top 12 Champion Michael Maze has had to unfortunately withdraw from this weeks European Top 12 due to his ongoing injury. Michael Maze developed a knee injury in 2010 and still persists with problems to this day. Michael Maze. Photo by: ecl-ettu.com Michael Maze made a...
  20. Timo Boll withdraws from the European Top 12 - 2012

The second most important table tennis tournament in Europe after the European Championships is the Europe Top 12. Former Top 12 winner in 2002, 2003, 2006, 2009 and in 2010 Timo Boll has had to unfortunately withdraw himself from the European Top 12 which begins on the 4th February 2012. Timo...