replacement

1. Dignics 05 (un-)replaceable?

From what i have read and see it seems like Dignics 05 is at the top of rubbers (amongst some others of course). For most of them there is an alternative / a way to replace them and coming very close in terms of characteristics. It seems to be the "grippiest" rubber and non sticky. Enough speed...
  2. Modern replacement for BTY Oh Sang Eun blade

Hi all, Sorry for starting an equipment based thread in the never ending sea of them. I recently lost my absolute favorite blade to de-lamination. Maybe the hand sanitizer dried it out, I don't know. It's an old BTY Oh Sang Eun, so no way I can replace, and honestly, after it de-laminating...I...
  3. Replacement for Stiga Calibra LT?

I really like Calibra LT (Max), but it looks like it's possibly being discontinued. TT11 has it reduced in clearance so I've purchased enough for a year, but want to start experimenting with others in case I have to change. I'm a very flat hitter, and use a modified seemiller grip, so I use the...
  4. Replacement FH rubber for Donic Acuda S1 Turbo?

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to table tennis equipment and would like to seek your recommendations on a replacement for my current forehand rubber, Donic Acuda S1 Turbo (with Donic Waldner Senso Carbon as my blade). I play with a Chinese style, close-to-table drives, and would like to...
  5. DHS Hurricane 3 NEO replacement

I know this has been debated a gazillion times already but I feel this topic needs a refreshment. :) So...I've been playing the H3 NEO boosted with falco long for awhile. It is "the best" rubber for me when getting the boosting process correct, but I feel there are just too many factors...
  6. Photino Light Replacement?

So I've had this blade for a while and recently switched back to it after using the Waldner Senso Carbon and Nittaku Acoustic for the past year. It feels amazing, but it's very worn since I've had it since like 2013. It's the only blade I've used that feels amazing with unboosted chinese rubber...
  7. Advice on replacement for Rozena

I am currently using Butterfly Rozena rubbers on both sides of a DHS 301. I use the backhand a lot to block, flick, push and loop and the rozena is great. My forehand is more limited and I can only loop and my drive and short game is weak. I am due to replace my rubbers and would like to try a...
  8. Replacement net for sponeta s 1-42e?

Hi there, new to these forums but hoping you can help. I have a garden outdoor table , Sponeta 1-42e which came fitted with the ‘basic’ net set. This is a non adjustable plastic net that slips over two metal posts. Basic as it is it works ok but the net has stretched over time and there is no...
  9. Replacement for Xiom Vega Pro

Hi, I currently have Xiom Vega Pro on both sides with DHS Hurricane Long 3 blade. I am happy with speed and control, but I think I can't generate enough spin on FH, or at least I feel like spin coming to me is a lot faster than I can generate. I had Vega Europe before, but even though it was...
  10. Forehand rubber Sriver replacement

I have a question for you regarding the selection of rubber for the forehand. I returned to the game after 10 years (I train since January), so I've had a lot of lacks in my technique. So my first racket was Andro temper tech all +, Tibhar aurus on fh and tibhar aurus soft on bh. This set...
  11. Buying cheap replacement nets?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone got any experience with ordering cheap, generic replacement nets. Only the textile/plastic net itself with a drawstring, not the whole assembly. Do they usually fit net net posts from the larger manufacturers, like Sponeta, Stiga, Butterfly etc? It is a bit...
  12. Suggestions for dhs tg2 national replacement.

Hi guys... Im trying to find a good replacement for Dhs Tg2 national. Im playing heavy 90 to 100 grams blades off + So rather no bouncy rubbers like tenergy or rakza. Rather grippy spin oriented rubbers with good drive and loops control. My game is always spin oriented. And please only...
  13. Modern replacement for Donic Solo rubbers

Hey guys I am looking for a decently priced and widely available replacement for Donic Solo rubbers I used to use. I switched to 729 Focus 3 Snipes because they are cheaper and easily attainable but I think I would benefit from a switch back to proper European rubbers. I use a Donic Waldner...
  14. replacement for mazunov ?

hello , im using an old butterfly mazunov ,everything is good ,except for the weight, im looking for a not so expensive replacement , some info which may help: i have an old butterfly viscaria also which is too soft , a butterfly primo vitesse which has too much vibartion , butterfly primorac...
  15. Replacement for heavy DHS PF4

I play with DHS PF4 and I realy like the performance of this rubber. Never the less, it's very heavy, so I'm searching for a lighter rubber with the same characteristics. The most I like about the PF4 is it's not that bouncy like butterfly Tenergy or Andro. I also like the tackiness of the...
  16. Bh rubber replacement

I want to change my baracuda 1.8 for something that is less reactive to opponents spin, with more controle, lighter and better in pushing. I was thinking of Joola maxxx 400 1.8. Is this a good option or are there better alternatives?
  17. Keep or Replacement blade?

I have a question regarding blades. If you have a blade and play it for lets say, 4 years, is it best to replace it and get a new one or will the performance still be the same for the all 4 years?
  18. Looking for a replacement for donic Baracuda

Hi there , Im new here and I have a question, I have used barracuda for a quiet long time ,(I bought at least 3-4 pieces of baracuda) and I'm looking for a replacement for it I like the feel of the sponge of barracuda, but for me , barracuda is a bit lack of speed , I would like to find a...
  19. Replacement for Sriver G2 FX

I have been playing with Sriver G2 FX on my BH for over a year now. It is not overly sensitive to spin, not really fast, recieve's serve well, gives good control, very steady on my pushes, plays very well with short touch strokes on the table, very reliable on blocks. I consider this my control...
  20. baracuda replacement

For the next season I want to replace my donic baracuda rubber. I'm looking for a rubber with about the same properties but less sensitive for incoming spin. Thanks for your suggestions.