country

1. Are tournaments and leagues running in your Country?

I was just wondering if other countries are playing leagues and tournaments again yet? There is not much going on in England, tournaments are a definite no-go at the moment!!
  2. My first purchase of table tennis equipment from another country

Ping-pong hraji 15 let, ale nikdy jsem si nekoupil vybavení z jiné země. Kamarád z České republiky mi poradil v internetovém obchodě spinmarketing.eu.Je mi negativní, že někdo poslal špatnou pálku. Teď se snažím, aby to fungovalo správně. Objednal jsem si a zaplatil kartou. Objednávka vypršela...
  3. Country championships 2019

National championships 2019 German, Spanish, Portugal, French, Slovak, Polish etc etc.. All the championships are just around the corner and this is the topic, where we can discuss about our guesses and wishes of who would win which.. Also you can put here online streams of those, so we can...
  4. ITTV live stream and replay country restriction

Hi guys, I am currently visiting the United States for vacation and I wanted to watch the JANG Woojin / LIM Jonghoon - WONG Chun Ting / HO Kwan Kit match. But it says this is not available in your country due to TV rights. What countries can stream ITTV and why is this happening to me? Thanks...
  5. Which is best to be- ranked 6 in China or the top player in a european country?

Which would you prefer to be - a player ranked just below the best in China with little chance of making the top team, or to be the top player in a European country like France or the UK. It seems that a superb player in China may play second fiddle to the likes of Ma Long or Ding Ning but, if...
  6. Table Tennis Popularity Trends in your country?

A common sentiment expressed in table tennis forums is that Table Tennis is dying. Personally i do not think that TT, or any sport which has achieved the popularity that TT has can die, however i do agree with the general consensus that table tennis is declining, at least in the competitive...
  7. Table tennis in Irvine Orange Country CA USA

Hi Ping Pong Friends, In October the table tennis season in the Netherlands has a short (2 weeks) break. During this break I am flying off to Irvine, Orange County CA, in the USA. To keep up with the game, I would like to play some ping pong. Does anyone of you come from Orange County or is...
  8. What diferent Stiga Infinity selling at my country and China

Stiga intensity Helo TTD i want to know and ask all fren at TTD. What diferent Stiga Intensity selling at my country and china Here i attach pic picture number 1=selling at my country and dont have serial number at handle Picture number 2 & 3=selling at China with seriel number at handle and...
  9. What about Table tennis in your country ?

it seems to me very interesting to meet here a lot of diversity thanks to english language, and I would like to know about table tennis in most countries in the world ! I'm gonna start with France : about 110.000 players in competition, with a total of 180.000 in clubs a lot of clubs, for...
  10. Cross country partner. Who will you suggest for next WTTC?

China Xu Xin partnering with South Korea Yang Haeun write history by winning Suzhou WTTC Mixed Double champion, however it is unlucky for Ma Long and Timo Boll where they have to meet with Zhang Jike/Xu Xin in second round. The cross country partnering has gain attraction from the world and...
  11. Are games tournament increase the income of country?

Are games tournament increase the income of country? If any body have information on this topic provide me . Because it is important topic and increase my basic knowledge and guide me in life.
  12. Country Flag

As this forum is universal, it's nice for us to know which country we are all from :) Thus, I have installed the country flag mod into our user profiles. If you look next to my name, you will now see it shows my country flag. Step 1 Select Edit Profile in Welcome Message. See attached...