baum

1. donic baum + bluestorm z2

fs: donic baum + bluestorm z2 I never used it to play real tt. just to hit against the wall in my house. still there's already some traces of usage as you can see in the black rubber. price is 110 USD + shipping
  2. Thinking of replacing my Donic Baum Espirit for a faster blade!

Hello guys ! Im thinking about replacing my Donic Baum Espirit for a slightly faster blade. Do you have any recommendations. Was thinking about Butterfly Apolonia ZLC.
  3. Donic Baum esprit or Xiom stradivarius?

Hello, I am a c-pen player who wishes to have an alternative blade to viscaria.. reason being is that I wish to play a similar way to Zhang Jike (despite being a penholder .. is that weird? haha) I heard about Donic Baum espirit or Xiom Stradivarius being similar to viscaria or timoball alc but...
  4. Donic Baum Esprit and Tibhar Evolution MX-P

Hey guys, I'm planning to buy a Donic Baum Esprit and I've heard that it feels like an ALC. Does it work well with the MX-P (P.S: I'm an offensive player that likes to do drive shots and lots of strong topspins to win the point)? I value spin and control, along with good speed. I'm afraid that...
  5. Korea Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Korea Open (Super) 11 June 2014 - 15 June 2014, Incheon City, Korea Republic The Gac Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Korea Open will commence this week on the 11th June and will be held in city of Incheon. China's Xu Xin the recent China Open Men's Singles finalist...
  6. Germany Are Champions Of Europe In Men's & Women's Teams! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 7th October the Men's and Women's 2013 LIEBHERR European Team Championships Final took place at the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! In the men's Team Final, Dimitrij Ovctcharov's Germany took on Kalinikos Kreanga's Greece. In the Women's Team Final Kristin Silbereisen's Germany...
  7. donic baum esprit and aramid-carbon

hello boys I'm new to this forum, and I do that I see here a lot of table tennis knowledge. I am currently with a wood, adidas c100 with Donic bluefire m2, on both sides. Wood recently buy Donic Baum esprit looking much more powerful stroke and also try artificial fibers, but because here are my...
  8. Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov withdraw from the World Team Classic 2013

The starting line up for the German and Swedish National Team has changed at the upcoming World Team Classic 2013 which will be held in the Chinese city of Guangzhou from Thursday 28th to Sunday 31st March. Germany's strongest duo of Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov have both withdrawn...
  9. Boll and Ovtcharov will represent Germany at the World Championships in Paris!

On the 8th March, Timo Boll and Dimitrij Ovtcharov were called upon to represent Germany at the upcoming World Table Tennis Championships in Paris! The German National Team head coach Jorg Rosskopf released the full list! Followed by Boll and Ovtcharov is Bastian Stger, Patrick Baum, Christian...
  10. Patrick Baum Has No Backup Blade! How About You?

You see, we mostly as amateur players don't really think much about having an identical reserve bat for emergency situations such as the one happened to Patrick Baum in the Bundesliga.. Check it out here: http://tabletennista.com/2012/8/must-a-professional-player-have-always-an/ What about you...
  11. Patrick Baum's shirt!!!!

Last week-end i went to a tournament that been called Flanders I.T.T On saturday it was time for the masters to come Players like Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Patrick Baum, Bojan tokic,... At the end of the tournament for masters we could take pictures and other stuff of the players I asked Patrick Baum...
  12. Is the german ITTV commentator right about Patrick Baum?

The German commentator (at least he has a german accent) in ITTV really have a strong bias towards Bastian Steger? Today he started an argument with he co-commentator about Baum being a "risky choice". Yesterday he fought with the swedish guy about Baum not deserving a place in the Olympics...
  13. Patrick Baum Service Training

Our latest video provided by youtuber Calcutta75 of Patrick baum serve training. Its an amazing video, you get to really see how much wrist movement is going into the ball. Half way through the video there is slow motion footage for you to get a better understanding of the serves. I am really...
  14. Interview with Patrick Baum WR 23

Another one for you all since you are enjoying them so much! Remember to keep a watchful eye on my blog and please do vote on the poll on the right hand side for my new competition idea, it's one for the boys ;) http://www.matthetherington.blogspot.com Successor in the Wings for Germany's Top...
  15. Timo Boll made sure this time round!

The giants of Table Tennis met again in the 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final tie between Borussia Dusseldorf and Neiderosterreich. Dusseldorf booked themselves a place in the final by beating Neiderosterreich overall by 3-1 in matches. Photo Source: ITTF Asia Pacific Office Match...
  16. Polish Open 2011

Mens Singles Seeking a first title of the year may well be the aim for the leading ladies on duty; for the men, the phrase is even more succinct. It is seeking a first title. Hong Kong’s Tang Peng is the no.1 seed; he is followed by Germany’s Christian Süss and Patrick Baum with Li Ching, also...