1. Sports Gear With You Buy We Ship!

Welcome to the premier hub for sports lover in search of the trendiest gear with You Buy We Ship! Whether you're a seasoned athlete or a casual fitness fanatic, this forum is your go-to destination for sourcing top-quality sports clothing from international brands. Share your favorite finds...
  2. Butterfly online shop

Hello, tt fellows!!! I would like to purchase Amicus Prime at official online shop, however it's my first time using the online shop. Has anyone encountered any issues (parcel loss, deffect or damage) with it? Do they provide any guarantees for the safety of the parcel? Tnx in advance!
  3. USA Table Tennis Online Stores

Hi Guys! Just want to ask what's your recommended USA Table Tennis E-stores that ships to CNMI? Thanks! ;)
  4. New DHS Online Shop for Europeans

DHS have announced (on their Facebook presence) that they will soon be opening a new online shop. "Exciting news! Our new shop will be online soon available to European customers!" I wonder what they will make available. Anyone know any more? The DHS Facebook post here...
  5. Participants needed- online survey

Hello everyone, I am a sports science master student currently doing my master thesis. The project is examining the relationship between self-awareness and training behaviors. If you have spare 10-15 minutes, could you be so kind to help me with my thesis? It is the online survey and you can...
  6. find best online store for kids

hello all members i want to find best kids cloths online shopping portal in India can anyone please help me to find out them. thanks. waiting for reply.
  7. Joola RHYZM and Stiga BOOST cheaper than online!

Hi All, We are selling Joola Rhyzm and Stiga BOOST TP at a special price of £29.99 each reduced from £49.99! Message me for more information or to purchase of you can buy directly from our website. https://www.ttcampshungary.com/shop Thanks!
  8. Table Tennis Manager - the online game

Hello, I am the developer of the manager game Table Tennis Manager and want to make a short introduction. Developing the game since some years now I launched the englisch version this monday. You can play it with a browser and a internet connection. The game can be played for free but has some...
  9. Lots of nice TT tees at one online shop

Lots of nice TT t-shirt designs at one online shop I've put up an online shop of my table tennis t-shirts, which I'll be adding to over time but they include designs featuring men, women, long pips, and other weird (but fun) table tennis stuff. IGNORE THIS POST (I'm bummed to say). I JUST...
  10. Ma Long warns about buying fakes online

After seeing ML and ZJK gave out autographed balls in Rio, someone in China was selling those online and ML warn his fans in his weibo "Don't buy them online. They are fakes for sure. Beware." In the seller's weibo, he said "Someone didn't pay yesterday. ML and ZJK autographed blade and ball for...
  11. where to watch the latest tournaments /world championships online

hi everybody,where can i watch the latest tournaments,world championships that are going on now?is there a championship going on now?thanks
  12. Stream Africa Top 16 online?

Hey guys Anyone know where I can watch the Africa Top 16 Cup online? Had a look around, couldn't find anything. Thanks
  13. BACKSPIN - a new tt video magazine!

Guys! :D we have something completely new!! In co-operation with Laola1.tv ( a big online sports platform ) we're producing a new ECL-magazine called "BACKSPIN"! :D Laola1.tv is really trying to get more attention to table tennis and has therefore decided to team up with us (weird, right? :P )...
  14. TT Players needed for online experiment (for dissertation research)

I am a master's student at the University of Glasgow. I am recruiting participants for my sport psychology research which seeks to compare REACTION SPEEDS table tennis players, runners and non-athletes. I would be grateful if you could spare 10 minutes to take part. It is anonymous and the...
  15. Table Tennis Online Shops

Hi guys. I was wondering if there was a list of all the table tennis retailers around the world. Does anyone have/Has anyone seen one? Thanks!
  16. online suppliers

Hi, Ha anyone any experience of buying online from prott or best table tennis equipment store. I am nervous about whether the products are genuine. Thanks
  17. Where to get cheap decent edge tape online?

Hey guys Where can I get cheap and decent edge tape? I don't need a whole roll. Thanks
  18. Online table tennis equipment shopping

Hello everybody, For those who buy equipment online please share your opinion about the prices and experience. If you don't mind I will start myself. Japanese online shop at TT-Japan.net 90% of table tennis equipment is 10-20 percent cheaper than in other online shops in North America and...
  19. tabletennisoutlet.com - New online shopping experience

Hi Guys, Just to drop by, we are pleased to announce a new online shop. www.tabletennisoutlet.com Great Collection of stuff 1900 + items and still growing. Whether you are looking for Butterfly, Stiga, Cornilleau, Yasaka, Nittaku, Donic, Adidas, Andro, Stiga, Armstrong, Joola, Darker and...
  20. Online shop to buy Tibhar Grass Ultra

Can someone suggest a good, trusted online shop for me to buy a Tibhar Grass Ultra pimpled rubber that would deliver to South Asia.