black

1. FS: Joola quattro carbon, Dynaryz AGR max red, Dynaryz ACC max black

Hello everyone, I would like to sell this setup. I saw the blade online and due to it having 4 carbon layers it caught my attention. I tried the blade and have to say it feels very nice. You'd think that due to the 4 carbon layers it would feel like a brick, but nothing is more from the truth...
  2. Legendary Haifu Black Oil ? Scam ?

hey folks! yesterday I boosted my h3 neo nat. but I accidentally knocked the open bottle from the table *lols* .. what an oily mess this was! I´ve had the Seamoon booster and it felt really good. I wanted to order a new bottle and found this one on the internet ...
  3. 729 Blue ALC / Black carbon

So my first post here, be gentle please. I found this forums while looking for some reviews on chinese gear and while there is a lot on various Yinhe and Sanwei arylate blades I wasnt able to find any review of 729 Blue Alc, which I stumbled upon while browsing aliexpress. Has anyone had that...
  4. New Rubber (Sticky with TSP Black Balsa 5.0)

Hello everyone. I stopped playing tabletennis for like 5 years, and wanted to get back in to it. I was not that great. What I have / had: Frame: TSP Black Balsa 5.0 (I love this frame mainly because of the weight) FH: Mark V GPS BH: Spinlord Marder 1.1MM But I would love to get a tacky FH...
  5. FS: Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL old version, Zhang Yining black tag

For sale: 1. Butterfly Mizutani ZLC FL, old version, first letter I from 2008, head size: 150/157 mm, in good condition, 89g, few dings professionally repaired with Epoxy resins. Price: 190€ shipping included as registered letter to Europe, PayPal for family and friends. Pics...
  6. FS: XIOM Vega Euro (red, 2 mm) and Vega Asia (black, max) UNPACKED

Hi, bought these rubbers at al a local retailer thinking to assemble my first bat. Little I knew that it will take quite some time until I will be able to play with any tensors. A guy at our small club had them on his OFF- blade and let me try them, so I didn't even unpack mine afterwards. Now...
  7. Innerforce_ALC vs Clipper_CC vs Samsonov_Black_Edition - Same Thing??

Is Innerforce ALC, for most practical purposes, behaves the same as Samsonov Black Edition? Judging by TTGearLab's data, the innerforce is a tiny bit slower and slightly more flexible. But the differences look very small. Could somebody who used Innerforce and one of the other blades confirm or...
  8. FS: Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC FL, Nittaku Miyabi FL and Rozena 1.9mm Black

Sold all !!! Sold all
  9. Primorac Black Tag

A friend of mine has a Primorac Black Tag, the head looks a little smaller to me. Are they valuable, sought after? I tried to buy it off him. It looked nice!!
  10. Paralympic Gold medal winner seen using sparkly red and black rubbers

Will Bayley who won a Gold medal in Rio has been seen using a bat with sparkly rubbers. Admittedly he was not playing table tennis but dancing on Strictly come dancing on the BBC. Even though he has problems with his joints he did really well and got through the first round. His fitness and...
  11. TSP Balsa 6.5 OFF vs TSP Black Balsa 7.0

Hi all, i'm a new member to the forum (ive been lurking for a while tho) and i'm planning on getting a new bat, and i was wondering how different is the Balsa 6.5 OFF compared to 7.0. (my old bat is Blade: Huieson 7 ply carbon (i think), FH: Yasaka Rakza 9, BH: Juic Nano Spin II I've had a hit...
  12. Anyone who can compare TSP black balsa 7.0 blade to the tibhar balsa fibretec 75

I'm trying to know if the tibhar blade is faster than the TSP, since both are labeled OFF (not OFF+). I'm currently testing the TSP and it lacks some speed and power from mid distance. Both are super light around the 60g, this is why i'm comparing those 2. I previously had an ishlion blade...
  13. Black Screen on Laola, ITTF TV

sometimes I think they make tv broadcast only for advertisement...
  14. Test: Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version. Max sponge, black, forehand

https://youtu.be/d-xDxy-iDd0 https://youtu.be/vDF0NKK5PxE
  15. Need Help on getting a good combination rubber for Donic Black Devil

Hi All, I currently use mark V as BH and GKI hybrid gx as FH on Donic Blackdevil, Was looking for an upgrade with a better combination for the same blackdevil ply, please share your thoughts. -Amit
  16. 2 * DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 38 degrees black

Hey, I got 2 rubbers for sale, price is 28 USD each plus shipping. 38 degrees is kinda rare and easier to use for us mortals. :)
  17. Shameless EBAY plug (TBS black tag, Clipper, Xiom Katana platinum and more)

Shameless ebay plug: All should be really rather low prices but are on auction with offer not buyitnow: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/pas7855_iyl5hlz Starting Prices: TBS Black Tag CS with Provincial Battle II and AK47 blue: £50 Xiom Katana Platinum with Acuda S3(new sheet): £50 Stiga Clipper...
  18. FS: 2 * Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo black max

Hey, I got 2 Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo in black with max sponge for sale. Usual price at TT11 is 39,90 Euro, I sell them for 30 Euro each. Shipping costs extra depending on your location.
  19. Red on FH or BH and Black on FH or BH

So, I have a simple question for you guys: I'm curious to know... What rubber color do you use on your backhand and forehand side? I've noticed that most top players use Black on their FH and Red on their BH. I wonder why. I use Red on FH Black on BH. :p
  20. Having trouble with Tibhar samsonov force Pro black edition Blade/evolution rubbers

Hi Guys, Im new to this website, just thought if someone could help me regarding the equipment im currently using. Equipment: Blade : Tibhar samsonov force pro black edition Rubber fh : tibhar evolution MX-p Rubber bh : tibhar evolution EL-s after browsing through some videos and good reviews...