huge

1. Why Poland is having huge protests

Sup, I wanted to share a video that describes issues very close to my heart. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmSXB7ukH4M&feature=emb_title It's in the off topic section so I hope no one will b***h about me posting this here. The video has informative character. TL;DR, TL;DW The situation is...
  2. Did the ball hit the table? Huge controversy - World Cup 2017!

The Women's World Cup final between Zhu Yuling and Liu Shiwen took place last night and sparked one of the most controversial points in history! Did the ball hit the edge? See for yourself in the video below: <iframe...
  3. Two HUGE losses for Lin Gaoyuan. What will this mean?

The World Table Tennis Cup is currently being played and Lin G, has suffered his second loss from a winning position! Lin, played in both the World Championship and World Cup this year and on both occasions he was leading vs Xu Xin and Timo Boll; 10-5 and 10-4 in the last but managed to lose...
  4. huge problem ittv

In the past as soon as matches ended boom they were on ittv. Now i want to see harimoto vs mizutani and no link until maybe tomorrow. By then it won't be interesting anymore.
  5. Huge Fonts

What's up with the huge fonts on ttd front page? I've checked Chrome and Firefox on Linux.
  6. Bobloiy TTD member wins HUGE at Korean Tourney on US East Coast !!!

Some of you who have been paying casual attention to the stuff I post know I had an important tourney coming up (which is now over) and as always, Der_Echte is there in the middle pimping TT to the hilt. I saw TTD member Boblioy (remember the couple vids he posted on TTD asking for tips?) the...
  7. Hurricane Hao 3 huge sale

Just letting you all know just in case, on ttnpp.com hurricane hao is down 80 USD from it's retail price in the uk on a clearance sale. http://ttnpp.com/store/dhs/739-dhs-hurricane-hao-3-iii-fl-on-sale-7.html it might not be there for much longer.
  8. Huge sponsorship for CCY PP Stadium

Chuang Chih Yuan's Chih Yuan The Ping-Pong Stadium receives a 10 year sponsorship worth $2million from Hon Hai (Foxconn) Chairman Terry Guo. Hon Hai is an electronics contracted manufacturing company (most of your phones, computers etc are built from them). Business Tycoon Terry Guo is the...
  9. A huge thank you!

I remember when I started TableTennisDaily 2 years ago, I had a terrible back injury and had to give up my dreams in trying to be the best I can be in table tennis. So i put all my efforts into TableTennisDaily to keep in touch with the sport I love and cannot believe how far the site has come...