choose

1. Which blade I choose?

Hi TTD, im penholder, my pallio 2 star is bad, I ended up sanding the two wings too much, I have to put a piece of eva 1mm where I put my thumb to stabilize my grip. but I'm thinking of making a racket for matches. and I'm thinking about the blade first, and I have separated some options, I...
  2. choose one

stuor looks nice...
  3. Please Choose Me a Blade

Hello.. Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition (48.6$) or Stiga Clipper (46$) ??? Which blade of these two should I choose ?? Is the Stiga Clipper blade better than Xiom Offensive S blade ?? (ps: stiga clipper is 8 grams heavier, its also thicker and have 2 more layers) Thnks for yr...
  4. Please Choose Me a Blade

sorry.. accidently posted .. plz ignore sorry gyz I accidently posted this .. and I dont know how to delete it you can ignore this post
  5. How to choose a good blade (among the model)

How to choose a good blade (among the same model) Hello everyone Just wondering how one can select a good blade among the same model. To avoid confusion, I mean if there are 10 blades (of the same model) in front of me, the kind of things I should be looking for. I remember reading people...
  6. Which Blade to choose

So i asked a few days ago wich rubbers i should chose for close to table play (dissability on legs, bending knees...). They told me to go for short pips on the FH. So this is my choice so far : fh : Yasaka Razka Po 2.0 and Bh: Tibhar super defence 40 (like to push on bh). Now is my question...
  7. Help me choose a good setup

I have now played table tennis actively for almost two years now. And after a good while with the Primorac Off- and Mark V on both sides, i found that i lack in pace of the game. My strongest hand i definitely my forehand. Even with pretty slow equipment i find my loops to be powerful and...
  8. How do you choose between blades of the same model?

Say you have 10 blades of the same model and same weight in front of you and you have to choose one, without playing it. What do you look for? Just curiosity.
  9. 14 rubbers to choose for my backhand

I'm almost sure I will end up with Tibhar EL-P that I asked about its durability in different thread. However, the reason why I even considered EL-P is that I'm limited now to choose something from very narrow set of rubbers. I will list them and if any of the rubbers seem to fit my needs more...
  10. Help me choose the best setup

I need help to choose the best setup of what i have of wood and rubbers. Have 2 woods. Butterfly Petr Korbel Avalox P700 Rubbers i use is. Yasaka Razka 7 soft in fh which i really like because i can feel the rubber when i loop and spin. In bh i have 3 choises of pimple rubbers im in doubt...
  11. Please help me choose one of the VICTAS offensive rubbers!

Hi guys, I'm currently using Tenergy 05 on my forehand in the thickest sponge. I am a modern defender but with some classical defending thrown in. I heavy dig at the table with my forehand or loop, then when away from the table I will either fish, chop or counter loop the ball back. I also...
  12. How to choose an inverted rubber-GUIDE

HOW TO CHOOSE INVERTED RUBBER BASICS Rubber thickness(sponge)=The usual rubber thicknesses are anywhere from 1.8-2.2. Thicker sponge will be easier to produce more spin and have more power. Thinner sponge will allow you to boost your sponge more (Scroll Down). The total thickness for the...
  13. How to choose the side to attack with on third ball attack ?

Hello everyone, Lately I work a lot on my third ball attack and i'm a bit confused on which side to choose to attack with between BH and FH How do you choose ? I've heard that it is good to use the FH with pendulum serve as the ball go to the BH and we can pivot and keep attacking the whole...
  14. Help returning player choose equipment

Hello! I'm returning to table tennis (and also ttdaily) after a 4 year hiatus. The last time i played the celluloid ball was still used. I did a couple of training sessions with the new ball and found harder to generate speed and spin so i´m looking to upgrade my old bat. I played with waldner...
  15. Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 which one I must choose?

Hi guys I will buy table tennis robot Can you tell me which one I must choose amicus basic or newgy 2050? which is more sturdy (if it is breaks fastly there is no one to fix in my city where I live in )
  16. Please help me choose the right blade for me!

Hi, I need your help. I am buying a new blade. Am 23 years old and have started playing TT again. I was playing in middle school, during breaks with my friends and went to some recreational meetings. I was always using my father's 20+ year old butterfly with Sriver rubbers on them (never...
  17. What rubbers to choose? Beginner penholder, Yinhe E3 Blade

Hello all! This is my first post on the forum so I hope I don't look stupid, haha! I love Xue Fei and would LOVE to play like him. I have decided on the Galaxy Earth-3 blade after doing some research (because I wanted something similar to a Nittaku Violin but without emptying my pockets) and...
  18. What backhand rubber to choose???

My wood i Petr Korbel My fh rubber is red Andro R47 2,0 My Bh rubber is Yasaka Rakza 9. I would like to have a suggestion on a new rubber for bh. I play with openings loop in fh and oftenst attackt with fh, but can also open up with bh loop where i also like to punch block/block or hit. I dont...
  19. is it good to play with a hard, fast rubber even if your BH is not perfect

Hi, so some of you Maybe have seen my later post and that i have changed to Hurricane 3 on FH, I really wanna start using hurricane 3 on FH but my coach got me a task to do under the summer to help him and for reward he got me a rubber of choice, I wanted Tibhar aurus Prime to play on FH but...
  20. [Question] I need to choose an appropriate paddle

Dear all, I have just learned playing table tennis and I want to find a good paddle to play. Budget about $70. I have read some online articles but I can not decide to buy which one. Please suggest to me. I am considering Killerspin and Stiga. I have read some articles below...