injuries

1. German Team Doctor: Plastic ball may be reason for injuries

TischTennis.de interviewed the German National Team Doctor, Dr.Toni Kass Translation of interview in English below: 02/28/2016 - The news of Dimitrij Ovtcharov withdrawal because of Injury caught many fans by surprise. What exactly is wrong with Dima and why does it feel like that there is...
  2. Acupuncture for TT Injuries

Good day Everyone I was wondering if anyone had TT related injuries and did acupuncture sessions Can you share your experience? Best Regards Amekun
  3. Can someone share tips for avoiding injuries?

Can someone here share some tips to avoid injuries? also some common mannerisms and misconception that can endanger the well being of many table tennis players out there :D i have no knowledge of these but i know that having this here can help alot so please help me out :)
  4. Table Tennis Injuries

Okay guys, we have so many threads about TT skills and techniques. Here I would like to discuss one of the major setbacks of TT, and that are injuries. The reason why I'm doing this thread is that I have this niggling left knee injury for years that stopped me from bending my knees low (where...
  5. mild injury

My knees have been injured over a month ago. I still feel some minor cracking in the joints when I bend down and some nagging pain(not very serious) when I put weight on my legs. From what I've read it's best to do some mild exercise during rehabilitation so that my muscles do not grow weaker...