king

1. DHS long 5x vs King 3

Hello, I am looking to buy new blade. I saw a lot of products and I picked my 2 favourites, DHS Hurricane Long 5x and DHS Hurricane King 3. Can You guys tell me what are the differences between these blades? I read that King 3 is slower but has more control than Long 5x but I would like to know...
  2. Fs: Stiga rosewood xo, osp virtuoso off-, dhs hurricane king 1

DHS HURRICANE KING 1 89gm Flared. with original box and matching serial numbers, authenticity card with blade specifications, thickness, etc. Bought new. paid full price from TT11 as a replacement setup, glued once. Used it for about a week then found my original hurricane king, so i'm letting...
  3. Review Dawei 388D-1 LARGE | KING of the destructive block

4. [Video] Ma Long -The Return of the Dragon (I Am King)

Inspired by us being in Budapest during the WTTC, after the Liu Shiwen story, here ist Ma Longs. The video is told a little bit different than usual. It's not a straight line. Ma Long lost matches last year, he didn't lose before, at first Pitchford than Harimoto. Shortly after he couldn't...
  5. Sword KING - review YouTube

6. LF: OSP V'King FL handle

Hello TTD Members, I am looking for a OSP V'king blade in FL handle, ping me if you have one to sell. Thanks and Cheers, Chris
  7. Nittaku Tornado King Power/Speed

Hi everyone, Looking at the Nittaku Tornado King Power/Speed, can anyone point me in the right direction to where I could read some reviews or even comparisons with other blades? Apart from the position of and what's in their layers, there is very little information about them. Given the very...
  8. The new Quad King?

Alright folks, it's time to ask some real questions here. Has the time come that FZD will conquer ZJK's throne of the Quad King. I mean have you seen those legs? Ludicrous stuff. I'm not even sure anymore if it helps, all those muscles add a lot of weight while not being a necessity - there are...
  9. What rubber should i choose for my FH? My paddle is hurricane king 1, i like to loop.

:D I donno whether I should choose Tibhar Evolution series or Nittaku Renanos Hold? I like to loop and my paddle is hurricane king 1. Thanks
  10. blade BHS Hurricane King 655 SPECIAL CS

blade BHS Hurricane King SPECIAL CS last price cut 65$ price delivery worldwide 10 $ We read an article which blade factory Institute for double happiness manufactures at its Chinese leading players http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3039978603 . paypal payment system . Special blade version. The...
  11. Evolution MX-P with Virtuoso + or V'King

So, I have been playing with a Virtuoso + for about 5 months and the blade feels amazing. And then I get these new rubbers, Tibhar Evolution MX-P and the rubbers feel amazing and they play great on the blade. I really was playing great with the rubbers on the Virtuoso + but somehow the rubbers...
  12. Jan Ove Waldner,the King of Service

Hey guys, this is a video for all Waldner fans : a short collection with lots of amazing services. And 5 great Ace points.
  13. The King of Around Net : Xu Xin

Hi guys, here's a Top 5 video with best Around Net point by Xu Xin. I hope you like it,have a great holidays.
  14. [DIY] Hurricane King

I would like to share my experience on making a Hurricane King by myself. I used the laser cutting to cut the shape of the blade and stick the five PLY wood together. The total cost of one blade is less then 15 pound Here is the photos of the blades and the progress (Click the photos to see the...
  15. Ma Long: King of Epic Shots (Video)

Hey all, Ma Long wins the Qatar Open 2013 - Photo by: sports.sohu.com Got a long and empty weekend so I thought I'd try making a youtube vid. It's a compilation of epic shots Ma Long made the past few years. Check it out. :)
  16. Quentin Robinot "King Of Prague"

European Youth Championship 2009 Junior Boys Final Quentin Robinot (FRA) - Floritz Philip (GER) SUPER MATCH!!!
  17. Hurricane king 655

Does anyone had played with this blade ? how does it play?
  18. Hurricane Long or Hurricane King

Hi I am planning to buy a Dhs hurricane Dragon(LONG in chinese) is it a quality blade?how is it compared to Hurricane King? If you have experience in using hurricane long or king pls. share it because I cannot choose on the both of them.:):)