sun

1. Li Sun: It's Time to Shift Our Thinking of Ito

Starting this thread to get them all in one place since they sink quickly in the Swedish Open thread and who wants to dig through the entire thread.
  2. STIGA VTT - Li Sun's Clinics

Check out the playlist for all related videos. Discussion over at Mytt. Compared to Li Xiaodong, Li Sun has a way more practical approach to teaching. I could see why Wang Nan, Zhang Yining, and Li Xiaoxia became Grand Slam holders under his guidance. He deserves to lead the women's...
  3. Training in Sun Xiaolei China table tennis club

:)
  4. Yinhe Sun/Moon! Brilliant!!!

Has anybody else tried using Yinhe Sun or Moon??? I've been using Sun for a couple of months and I can't believe how good it is for £7 a sheet! It's their equivalent to Tenergy 25 so it's important to be close to the table and keep attacking, but the control and spin is as good as Tenergy...
  5. TableTennisDaily goes Viral!

TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm! The video has gone viral which has over 400.000 views in just 4 days and counting. After doing some research through google, the video has featured on many main stream websites! The video has been viewed by thousands...
  6. TTD featured in Sun Newspaper!!!

What a Christmas present for TableTennisDaily! The biggest newspaper company in the UK featured TableTennisDaily on their website today on the 21st December 2011! The sun newspaper averages around 7.7 million readers a day! I stumbled across TableTennisDaily on the thesun.co.uk as TTD was...