needed

1. Boll Allround Wood + Sriver combo opinion needed

Hi, I am an intermediate player coming back to the game after 15 years. Butterfly is the only option shipping wise which makes sense right now. Price-range and thinking slightly conservatively I am considering the Boll Allround Wood blade with Sriver 1.9 and 2.1 (BH FH) as a first new blase. My...
  2. Boosting H3 Neo .. national version needed?

Hey folks! I wanna try the H3 boosted. People say the national version goes best with boosting. But they are so expensive like 80-100$ ... so is national version really needed ? or can I have good results with the com. version as well ?
  3. What is the BTY equiv of my HL5? (Expert help needed)

I know there's many different kind of HL5 and they might change their dimension or even composition between years so here's my HL5 serial: HL5-AGAAXGF 027 So here's my questions: 1. What are the wood/carbon composition of my HL5? 2. What is the BTY equiv? 3. BTY offense blade have 2 blade...
  4. Needed dimensions for home table with robot

Here in the US, and most places worldwide, Covid 19 is the single most item on everyone's mind. In Florida, all gyms and rec areas are closed leaving no place to play TT other than in homes. With the anticipation being the virus effect could last into the summer, I'm considering buying a table...
  5. Advise needed from pros: new setup

​​I'm amateur, played in the "basement" with friends as a teenager and came back to it 30 years later and enjoying it very much. In last several month I took number of group classes with Chinese coach and I'm improving ( trying to get rid of bad habits too), started to go to the club to teach my...
  6. DHS Ma Long 3 Blade Authenticity Card - Translation Needed

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new DHS Ma Long 3 Blade and it came with an authenticity card and there are a couple of the items that I can guess what they are. I was hoping that someone would be able to translate teh writing on this for me. I am especially wondering what is the line next to...
  7. GLUING inverted rubber top sheet back to my sponge. HELP needed!!

Much appreciated for any help or advice.:D I used to play TT a lot a few years ago and I'm picking up again. I need a racket in doing so BUT the top sheets of my old racket seem to have detached from my sponges after about a week of use. I did some research. All in all, I peeled the two...
  8. Equipment upgrade advice needed

Hey all, I'm after some advice on upgrading my equipment. I've been playing with a Yasaka Sweden Extra penhold blade with Rakza 7 soft 2.0 mm on both sides for about 3 months now and feel fairly comfortable with it but I find that when I hit really hard the rubber bottoms out and I can feel the...
  9. Rubber Advice Needed

I play a mostly backhand oriented game. I would say my level is about intermediate. I am currently using Sriver in Max and Sriver FX in 2.1. I would like to change for something a bit faster and spinner without losing much control. Some of the rubbers in my mind are Rozena (On sale for a great...
  10. Blade suggestions needed

Hello TTD Members, My friend is looking for a hard stiff wood blade, no vibrations (similar to A. Mazunov from Butterfly) which is light weight and has the same headsize. Thanks and Cheers, Chris
  11. Upgrading from pre-made, advice needed.

I've been using DHS 5006 (2 of them) for years. I play almost 3-5 days a week in the past few months. I'm considering getting a custom blade. There are tons info on different custom blade but not so on pre-made. I have a hard time getting a educated guess on what DHS 5006 rated speed and control...
  12. 2nd paddle advice needed.

Hello, Recently I have bought penhold paddle: blade: 729 a1 FH rubber: palio ak47 red sponge BH rubber: palio ak47 yellow sponge I would like to have shakehand bat as I'm not 100% sure which grip I end up with. Right now I'm about on the same level. I was thinking about. 1. blade: DHS PG7 as...
  13. Need a new blade - help needed

Hi guys, I’ve been playing now for over 35 years competively with the same blade (Imperial Super Control) but my last one is slowly breaking. I’m looking for alternatives I could test, that come close to it (have tried various but nothing found so far, closest so far was Petr Korbel). My old...
  14. More power needed in my forehand

I have been modifying my forehand stroke to finish at the right eye, straighten the arm a bit on the backswing and to relax the wrist at the beginning of the forward swing and to not to have the index finger go up the bat. I seem to be getting good spin (for me) but I feel I am lacking power as...
  15. Participants needed- online survey

Hello everyone, I am a sports science master student currently doing my master thesis. The project is examining the relationship between self-awareness and training behaviors. If you have spare 10-15 minutes, could you be so kind to help me with my thesis? It is the online survey and you can...
  16. More characters and personalities needed in pro table tennis!?

Nice to be here tt folks, my first post. Was just thinking today whilst I was watching a Conor McGregor (UFC fighter) interview. That there's no real characters anymore in table tennis. The whole Chinese national team couldn't have less boring public personas if they tried. Just look at the...
  17. Please help me. Advice needed for BH rubber

I'm using Viscaria and Tenergy 80 on BH. I like the rubber but I don't block very well with it, it's a little too bouncy for me and my block often go off the table. I'm looking for some BH rubber that have similar feeling, doesn't need to be as fast as T80 but need to be easy for opening loop...
  18. Blade upgrade needed from tibhar stratus carbon

Hi everyone, I currently use tibhar stratus carbon with tenergy 05 on both sides and am looking for an upgrade in blade as i feel less powerful in loop drives against backspin and the set up is a bit head heavy and also the sweet spot seems to be lesser than some other blades i have tried. I...
  19. Advice needed: FH rubber

Hi all, I need some advice and hope someone can help me out :) I'm a 2 wing looper and my game is controlled offensive, relying more on spin and placement rather than speed. Playing TT for over 25 years and currently at a decent regional level. Recently I'm using WSC JO Shape and I like...
  20. Amultart zlc blade video review needed

Dear Table Tennis Daily, I am writing this thread to tell u about the Amultart ZLC of Butterfly that is not very well known but is know to be one of the best blades ever to be made. I think that this blade has been in the dark long enough so I wish for you guys to finally make a video review on...