mantra

1. NEW Stiga Mantra Pro

Hey guys, I'm here again to share a video about my NEW Stiga Mantra Pro. It feels similar to DNA Platinum H and a bit lighter. And because of I'm a Penhold player anything lighter is more than welcome to avoid wrist injuries. I tested it without booster and it feels alive and bouncier than my...
  2. Stiga genesis m vs mantra m on bh

I want to try new bh rubber because the 1 i use wear out because it was fake, and i dont know which rubber will give me more spin, genesis or mantra
  3. FS : DHS 301 + Hurricane3/Mantra H

Hello ! I'm selling my second blade, a DHS 301 (inner carbon) with Hurricane 3 on FH and Stiga Mantra H on BH. The blade and rubbers were bought in Shanghai and assembled by the shop seller. Selected to be heavy (92gr), it comes with its original box. The condition of the blade is almost brand...
  4. Stiga DNA pro Medium/soft Reviews ?

Hello Low intermediate level player here. Was wondering if anyone has any reviews for the dna series for the Medium and soft variants (ttd only did the hard). Recently damaged my bh rubber so looking for a new one. Main concern is its looping ability + BH flicks against backspin. Was also...
  5. Durability of Stiga Mantra M ???

How is your experiences about the durability of Stiga Mantra M ??? For how long time has it spin and speed like it was new??? Mine is red i max, feels used and seems to have lost lots of spin. Used it for about 3 month now. 3 times weekly trainings between 2-4 hours at time. Tournaments also...
  6. Mxp-50 boosted or stiga mantra h boosted

Has anyone tried them? Please share opinion amd thoughts
  7. DHS Goldarc 8 vs Stiga Mantra M

Hi all. I would like to try one of these 2 rubbers for my backhand, and was wondering, which rubber would be more controllable and linear? Which is slower but generates more spin? GoldArc 8 47.5 med vs Stiga Mantra M? On a 5 ply all+ blade, YSE.
  8. Choice between Mantra M, Genesis 1S or Genesis 2S ?

Hello, I’m looking for a replacement for my Mantra S on my FH, especially I’d like something a bit harder, feeling wise I’ve seen Mantra M, Genesis 1 S and Genesis 2 S but I’m not sure which one is better for me I’m not really looking for more speed as I find mantra S good enough here...
  9. Compare Stiga Mantra S and Stiga Airoc S

Hi, on fh I am choosing between Stiga Mantra S 1.9 and Stiga Airoc S 1.8. So, if you have any experience with rubbers - pls rate it from 1 to 10 (10 is the best). I use Butterly Innerforce layer ALC and don't want to much speed on rubber... Currrently on fh Donic JP03 1.8 - good, but low...
  10. Mantra vs Rozena durability

does any one know which one lasts longer?
  11. Want to change FH rubber, Stiga Mantra M to Xiom or Yasaka

Should change the FH rubber to something new and fresh. Looking for a bit more spin and harder sponge. Currently setup FH: Stiga Mantra M BH: Friendship (RITC) 802 Blade: Stiga Clipper Wood Playing Style: Plays close to the table, max 0.5m away FH: a lot of blocking, def game, smashing on both...
  12. Stiga Mantra - Genesis difference / Donic Blestorm

Hi friends. I wonder your opinions about stiga mantra and donic bluestorm series. I’m using z1 turbo on my fh and mantra m on my backhand. Sometimes i cant provide a control on backhand side but generally i’m happy with’em. Im thinking to change my mantra rubber with genesis m. Im sure genesis...
  13. Rakza 7 vs Mantra H/M

I'm currently using Rakza 7 w/ BTY Korbel and I would like to know how Rakza 7 compares to Mantra H/M
  14. Has anyone boosted Stiga Mantra H/M?

Hi guys, I was looking for opinions one boosting the STIGA Mantra H and M. I think they might be a tad to hard to flick with (M on BH and H on FH) and I'm wondering if boosting will improve their performance in this area. Does anyone have experience with boosting these rubbers?
  15. FS: STIGA CARBONADO 290 + MANTRA M 2.1 mm NEW

Hello, For sale is brand new Stiga Carbonado 290 (LEGEND) with Mantra M rubber 2.1 mm. Both items are new and never played with. Glue used Nittaku Finezip. Blade is sealed with Stiga Surfazer. Reason for selling is no time for playing. Only EU. 130 eur + shipping.
  16. How is the durability of Mantra H

Hi guys! I've purchased Stiga's Mantra H rubber and wanted to know if it's a good offensive rubber from people who have already used them. I've read some reviews regarding the durability and got pretty scared about that. Most importantly: What are its best attributes? How much did it last for...
  17. Rozena vs Mantra

Hi, This is my first post. Has anyone tried the Mantra M or H and Rozena? If so, can you share with me a quick comparison for control, spin, speed, weight and durability? Also, and complimentary blade for an older person who can't work so hard on shots anymore would be appreciated. Thanks!
  18. STIGA Mantra Soft, Medium & Hard Rubber Review

Hey all, We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the new STIGA Mantra S, M and H rubbers. The success of the popular Genesis has led these new rubbers to be highly anticipated in the latter stages of 2016. The new Mantra rubber series comes in 3 versions, soft, medium and...
  19. Review of the STIGA Mantra Rubber

My reviews on the Stiga Mantra Rubber have been posted in the TTD Review Centre: Full detailed review on the Stiga Mantra S Full detailed review on the Stiga Mantra M Full detailed review on the Stiga Mantra H STIGA Mantra S STIGA Mantra M STIGA Mantra H Initial thoughts The...
  20. Stiga Mantra S

Hi Well yesterday i received my first sheet of Stiga Mantra S to try out on my backhand For those who don't know this is a JAPANESE topsheet with Euro Sponge Last night i was eager to oil with Haifu to see how it would react- ive put 2 layers on over the last 16 hours or so and its really...