recommend

1. Need to re glue handle to blade - what adhesive do you recommend?

Hi Folks....I need to re glue a handle on a Nittaku Blade. Normal PVA Wood glue is "stronger than the wood itself" as they say and totally permanent which will be ok but I am wondering if there is an alternative which will be strong but would come apart again in case ever needed. Any...
  2. Have anyone heard of THIS table before and can recommend?

https://www.networldsports.com/vermont-foldaway-table-tennis-table.html I liked the idea of transporting the table with basicly any car BUT I don't see any reviews out there and that can be risky. What do you think? is anyone here familiar with this innovative table or the Vermont brand? Also it...
  3. Do you recommend rubbers or new shovel ????

Hi! I am a player who started playing a few months ago but I see that my shovel and my tires are behind my level (Enebe Tifon Series 300 shovel), I would like to buy some tires that go according to my game I am offensive so I would like something that I could control but at the same time had...
  4. What would you recommend me? (with video)

Hello everyone, In the past i have made a few posts about what you guys might think would be a good blade/setup for me, all i gave was the setup i used at that moment and asked what you thought would be good. This however didnt give you much insight into my playing style. That is why now im...
  5. What kind of composition would you recommend me?

Hey all, You might've seen my name come across this forum the last few weeks because im trying to get a blade to work for me. However, so far i just cant manage to get what i want. So instead of trying to get something to work i have, maybe you can recommend something completely fresh for me...
  6. If you are a coach. What equipment would you recommend for beginners?

Hi!:) I am a coach only once a week and I would love to hear from other coaches or players with experience what you would recommend to a beginner. And I referring to beginners who have played perhaps 1-3 years, in age 7-15 years old. I guess the age really doesn't matter but still... I have...
  7. Which book would you recommend?

I am going on a trip soon and want to find a good audiobook I can listen to. I'd like a book that will help with mental preparation for table tennis. Looking at old posts, I have seen quite a few recommendations for "The Inner Game of Tennis" by W. Timothy Gallwey and "Winning Ugly" by Brad...
  8. what is the FASTEST set you can recommend

Hi TTD Comunity! I would like you to share your experience in what blade with rubbers you time could be the fastest raquet in the market we should able to find
  9. Please recommend blade structure like Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi My current setup is Timo Boll Spirit(Silver Tag) FH : Rakza7 BH : Rakza7soft , I am allround+ player. For me Timo Boll ALC felt fast butt not too much. I looking blade for my style so Innerforce ALC Layer is my target. My friend told me Fang Bo ALC and DHS 301 structure are same as...
  10. Please recommend blade softer than Timo Boll Spirit

Hi all I am all round + player. I like to play forehand drive more than loop.I usually play at mid-range from table. Everything okay my previous gear Timo Boll Spirit(silver tag) and Big dipper both side. Now I have a big problem ,When I changed FH rubber from Yinhe Big Dipper to Rakza7 Max for...
  11. Please recommend blade softer than Timo Boll Spirit

Hi all I am all round + player. I like to play forehand drive more than loop.I usually play at mid-range from table. Everything okay my previous gear Timo Boll Spirit(silver tag) and Big dipper both side. Now I have a big problem ,When I changed FH rubber from Yinhe Big Dipper to Rakza7...
  12. Please recommend for me a carbon blade with all wood feeling

Hi everyone. I broke my blade in the middle of a tournament a month ago. The incident cost me the match which I was close to win. :mad: I'd like to ask your input on which blade that is good for me. I prefer blade with feeling. You know, the feel that you get from all wood blade every time you...
  13. Visiting London, Can you recommend Table Tennis Club

Hello, I'm visit London from NYC and looking to play Table Tennis during my holiday. I'll be staying in Kensington. Can you recommend any clubs to play in the evening. I'm around 1700-1800 USATT player, Cheers!
  14. What grade of sandpaper do you recommend I use to sand down the wings on TT blade?

Grade of sandpaper to sand down wings on TT blade? Hi everyone, I'd like to sand down the wings of my Butterfly Petr Korbel JP slightly to match those of my OSP Virtuoso and Nittaku Acoustic which I find much more comfortable. What grade of sandpaper do you recommend I use? Any additional tips...
  15. please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

Hi Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement . Thanks for your suggest
  16. Recommend a Combo - with a twist

I'm looking for advice on a combo for a friend of mine. He's tested a bunch of my equipment and he liked some and didn't like others. Here, however, is the twist - he does not want to buy the same equipment but something unique that resembles some of the characteristics of the blades and rubbers...
  17. Xiom extreme S vs tibhar SPW, please recommend me ..

GD night for all TTD members , i need your advice, which blade is better for upperintermediate-pre-advanced player ?? my style is blocking close to the table, and counterlooping incoming topspins, my age:19 please recommend me.:)
  18. What SP can you recommend me for my FH?

Good day everyone, I am currently looking for a new FH rubber (Short pimples) I have been using DHS 802 2.00mm. its good, flat hits make any spin go dead. I am looking for an SP that has a lot of reversal in it and is good for Flat hitting through spin If you have other suggestions, please do...
  19. Recommend me DONIC rubber for backhand please

Hi guys, My backhand technique isn't fully developed. I still dont have the confidence to take huge swing with my backhand. Problem with my current rubber (Andro Rasanter R47 max 2.3mm): For me, this rubber is either too hard/thick. Unless opponent is hitting fast, I can't feel the ball goes...
  20. recommend rubber for xiom stradivarius

Hello, I am a c-pen player who is currently using stiga clipper cr non-wrb (cpen) fh: skyline 3 neo (black) bh: yasaka mark v with 2 years of playtime I heard that xiom stradivarius is a good alternative for viscaria. I was wondering if you can recommend me a suitable fh and bh rubber for xiom...